Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

We ate dinner at this Italian place called Marro's. It was definitely an original building, because the ceiling was tiled with tin, and it had a few spots of rust. (But was kept clean.) I noticed Max staring at a young man who was waiting on the next table, and had to give him a little kick under the table. When he gave me a hurt-puppy look, I gently prompted him, "It's okay to look..." "...But we don't stare at people." He finished with a serious nod. I ordered some tiramisu for him as an apology for the kicking, and I may have helped him clean the plate.  :gikkle:

In fairness, the server was a very handsome young lad, about 17 or 18 years old, dressed in the black shoes, slacks, and collared shirt common to many restaurants across the country. Though, the top button on the collar was undone, possibly due to the warm weather. His hair was dark blonde, curly, and cropped into a nice undercut, with a firm jaw and nose. His eyes may have been green, though the lighting was too poor to say that with certainty.

I should definitely have "The Talk" with Max soon.  :rolleyes:

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yeah, it's a very gay-friendly town. Lots of artistry and handcrafted items in the stores. And no, we aren't going skiing. Wrong time of year.  :gikkle:

Hi Page, :hug:With all that water you're not going water skiing?  :hug:

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We ate dinner at this Italian place called Marro's. It was definitely an original building, because the ceiling was tiled with tin, and it had a few spots of rust. (But was kept clean.) I noticed Max staring at a young man who was waiting on the next table, and had to give him a little kick under the table. When he gave me a hurt-puppy look, I gently prompted him, "It's okay to look..." "...But we don't stare at people." He finished with a serious nod. I ordered some tiramisu for him as an apology for the kicking, and I may have helped him clean the plate.  :gikkle:

In fairness, the server was a very handsome young lad, about 17 or 18 years old, dressed in the black shoes, slacks, and collared shirt common to many restaurants across the country. Though, the top button on the collar was undone, possibly due to the warm weather. His hair was dark blonde, curly, and cropped into a nice undercut, with a firm jaw and nose. His eyes may have been green, though the lighting was too poor to say that with certainty.

I should definitely have "The Talk" with Max soon.  :rolleyes:

That's a good idea, but I honestly thought you would have a few more years.  When I was growing up the talk was put off until the first real date for boys, and just before marriage for girls.  It was difficult for me as a teacher to teach sex education in school to twelve year old boys, but I got use to it.  The girls went to one of the female teachers which made it a whole lot easier for me.  I wish you the best of luck.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Hi Clo!  Unfortunately, I can't open your instagram links.  All I get are blank pages, so Drew won't be able to use the song on me. :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, raven1 said:

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when someone says "water sports"?:gikkle:

Sailing, rowing, surfing... even scuba diving comes to mind. But not water skiing. Seems absurd that someone had the idea to put pieces of wood on their feet so they could fly across the water at dangerous speeds. One might even call it insane.  :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..