Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

7 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: Is he your inspiration? I sure would be inspired to a lot by him :whistle:

Hey, clo. I'm not sure what happened. I saw a post by someone and the wheels started turning, and I'm just seeing if I can meet the challenge I set for myself. So far, the words keep coming. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, clo. I'm not sure what happened. I saw a post by someone and the wheels started turning, and I'm just seeing if I can meet the challenge I set for myself. So far, the words keep coming. :) 

Hey Gary!  Good to hear.  I haven't been reading in much today, but still plan on reading a few more chapters in Morningstar before bedtime.  Just don't let Drew know I am up passed curfew!😄

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Good to see the siblings are still sparring

Hey Bucket! :hug: It gets too quiet when they don't get into a spat or twenty in an evening. :gikkle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
56 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: Is he your inspiration? I sure would be inspired to a lot by him :whistle:

Hi Clo, :hug: I could be inspired by him to do a lot of things also. :whistle: Just not writing. :gikkle:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Woot I got in:kiss:

Glad you made it here.  I think the cache problem can be laid to kbois and her shifter story I'm following.  I woke up this morning to find 239 notifications and almost all were because she posted chapter 17 last night!  😜

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..