Last Post Wins #48

• Site Administrator

Well obviously you put the cheese pizza out before this room, we haven't seen @Valkyrie all day. Probably because she is passed out on top of 20 empty cheese pizza boxes, burping and farting in her sleep no less!!

Mine :):joe: :Steve2:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor, again.

Lazy Mom's will Read a Book today. Why not make a deposit at your local Food Bank today. At the end of the day we'll have some Coffee Ice Cream.

• Site Moderator
  • Site Administrator

Now that Daddy is enjoying 1, 2, maybe 5 or 6 beers 🍻 , he is sloshed and offers me the shiny when I show up :P

Mine :)

:joe:

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor, with a cup of joe, once again.

Today is a day for that quirky little character, The Ampersand. It's also Pet Memorial Day  so be sure to hung your Hound Dog. As if he needed another day, we have one for our resident Grandpa, and others, Grandparent's Day.

• Site Moderator

We have a double whammy with our resident bear, @Slytherin. It's Teddy Bear Day and Care Bears Share Your Care Day. Anyone Exchanging Places with their Boss today? We'll be having Wiener Schnitzel for lunch today.

BTW, still mine.

• Site Administrator

One, two, cha cha cha. Three, four, cha cha cha 🕺

See if you can catch me Daddy as I dance away with the shiny :)

:joe:

• Site Moderator

Swoops in and snatches the shiny away from the dancing despot.

Make Your Bed today and receive a Hot Cross Bun as a snack. Nothing like combining events, It's  National Patriot Day and National Day of Service and Remembrance.

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

For all the Gamers on site, it's Video Game Day. I don't know about you, I don't need a Day of Encouragement to have a Chocolate Milkshake.  If you see it happening, Remember to report Medicare Fraud.  Get out the old year book to look at the pictures as it's National School Picture Day.