Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

The Cat/bird is delusional.  I'm currently the reigning Ruler of TPW.

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

National Drink Beer Day has been cancelled as the breweries have been unable to restock North America after Daddy Dave celebrated his bday last Saturday :gikkle:

Sadly, if I throw a Strawberry Cream Pie in Valkyries face, she will just eat it all and be happy for the rest of the day :P and we don't want a happy Valkyrie!

And, silly birdie that thinks it is the current ruler of LPW land, I will allow you to continue your allusion for the next 12 hours as it is actually National Good Neighbour Day :) and you can''t spell :lol:

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

For a certain cat/bird, it'll be Chewing Gum and a Mud Pack for the day. For the rest of us it will be Hot Mulled Cider. Be sure to Love People Today.

BTW, there's only three months left to this year.

• Site Moderator

And back from the baby chasing grandpa.

Let's celebrate the Black Dog and the Fire Pup. It's time to celebrate that natural head covering, Hair. Nothing like the good old  Homemade Cookies. Eat Fruit At Work Today, not the cookies.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Here's a new proclamation for you, Produce Misting Day. Say Thank You to the ones how clean your office on this Custodial Workers Recognition Day. If you haven't do so, Name Your Car. I think I'll have some Scallops for dinner tonight.

• Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

Smile, it's Taco and Vodka today. The Golf Lovers will be serving them to us. Becareful in how you speak today, your Body Language might give you away.