Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Today might be a good day to listen to Vinyl Records on Classic Vinyl on Sirius XM. If your a Middle Child, here's some Julienne Fries for you.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Did you know that Allen Hunter, of SiriusXM was one of the first V-J's on M-TV? Let's hear it for the Creamsicle.

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

@Valkyrie I read an article about an extinct species of penguins that grew upwards of five feet tall. Relatives of yours?

Shhhh... they're not actually extinct.  ;) They're the newest recruits in the penguin contingent of my army.  :) :joe:  

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Shhhh... they're not actually extinct.  ;) They're the newest recruits in the penguin contingent of my army.  :) :joe:  

Ok! I've got some new bloodthirsty squirrels being trained

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Visit your local Leathercraft shop today. Did you know that there it is a lot of Relaxation to be found in a Lemon Meringue Pie?

• Site Administrator

Oh, the leathercraft shop has so many things made from the hides of birds that have been tanned. I must go get something for the people of LPW land :P

:joe:

• Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor. Calls out the Angry Birds to deal with the despot.

Todays the day to salute the Airborne divisions of the Armed Forces. Go ride your favorite Roller Coaster today. Tell a Joke and enjoy your favorite Rum drink while telling it.