Last Post Wins, #51

Just now, astone2292 said:

jealous GIF

I want...I want nuggs....

What this napoleon wanna be got to do with nuggets? :unsure2:

I want a greasy meatlover pizza but dad's going to be all "bah I'll just have a cheese sandwich and fruits" :rolleyes:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, clochette said:

What this napoleon wanna be got to do with nuggets? :unsure2:

I want a greasy meatlover pizza but dad's going to be all "bah I'll just have a cheese sandwich and fruits" :rolleyes:

Don't you get uppity with Javert! 

Might I recommend a DiGiorno Bacon & Cheese Stuffed crust pizza? Just a tip from a Kentuckian who knows comfort food... 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Don't you get uppity with Javert! 

Might I recommend a DiGiorno Bacon & Cheese Stuffed crust pizza? Just a tip from a Kentuckian who knows comfort food... 

Omg that's sounds and looks so good! I've checked it out on google and just the pictures made my mouth watering 🤤

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

200.gif

Damn... you beat me to it!  :P  One of my biggest regrets in life is when Meatloaf came to my college to perform a concert and stupid me decided I had to study instead of going:facepalm:  :no:  :facepalm:  :joe: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Valkyrie said:

Damn... you beat me to it!  :P  One of my biggest regrets in life is when Meatloaf came to my college to perform a concert and stupid me decided I had to study instead of going:facepalm:  :no:  :facepalm:  :joe: 

And your a better person for it

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Sorry Val! I saw Wesley's post, and I was gunning for it! 

I...probably would have studied. Nothing exciting happened at our little private college. Most exciting thing was our Stress-Free Zone during Finals week where I got to hold a baby raccoon wearing a diaper. Then I passed it off to some chick and it pooped all over her. I ran out dyin'...

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
24 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Sorry Val! I saw Wesley's post, and I was gunning for it! 

I...probably would have studied. Nothing exciting happened at our little private college. Most exciting thing was our Stress-Free Zone during Finals week where I got to hold a baby raccoon wearing a diaper. Then I passed it off to some chick and it pooped all over her. I ran out dyin'...

I did get to meet Bobcat Goldthwait when he did a comedy show at our college.  He was really nice.  His manager was a jerk, but Bobcat wasn't.  He signed a show poster for me.  I still have it somewhere.  :) :joe: 

26 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I did get to meet Bobcat Goldthwait when he did a comedy show at our college.  He was really nice.  His manager was a jerk, but Bobcat wasn't.  He signed a show poster for me.  I still have it somewhere.  :) :joe: 

hercules plotting GIF

He voiced one of my fave Hercules characters!

Btw if you haven tried the cucumber lime gatorade i highly suggest you dont. One sip and all ive tasted for thirty minutes was cucumber

• Like 1