Last Post Wins, #51

• Site Administrator
12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ive got four voices in my head

Three are telling me to go to sleep

The fourth is wondering if penguins have knees...

@Valkyrie care to weigh in?

:yes:  We may have short legs, but we do, indeed, have knees.  :) :joe:  

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, morphin bird of prey once again.

The Cub will be serving us Dog Biscuit shaped Banana Bread on a plate of Tile. He also needs to watch out, it's World Spay Day.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty, morphin bird of prey once again.

The Cub will be serving us Dog Biscuit shaped Banana Bread on a plate of Tile. He also needs to watch out, it's World Spay Day.

...I just read this...

Letterkenny GIF by memecandy

6 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Thank you. Now the fourth voice wants to know what were barn owls called before barns were invented.

In Kentucky, lazy large-animal owners would make a lean-to shelter when space is limited. So...lean-to owl? No? Tree owl? Branch owl? I really don't know what you're going for here...

• Haha 1
Just now, astone2292 said:

...I just read this...

Letterkenny GIF by memecandy

In Kentucky, lazy large-animal owners would make a lean-to shelter when space is limited. So...lean-to owl? No? Tree owl? Branch owl? I really don't know what you're going for here...

Thank you sweetie just for that you get to torment the denizens of the oubliette with justin beiber all day! (You get earplugs)

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
9 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Why wont anyone answer my barn owl question?!?!?

Wikipedia and his big brother Google search say:

Scientists believe that the barn owl originated as a dweller in high clay cliffs of Europe and this may be one reason why the birds prefer the vertical walls of manmade structures even over trees. ... The two best known races are the Barn Owl of Europe, Tyto alba alba, and the North American Barn Owl, Tyto alba pratincola.

For my efforts I get to enjoy the :joe: all day, undisturbed :yes:

Edited by clochette
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Thank you sweetie just for that you get to torment the denizens of the oubliette with justin beiber all day! (You get earplugs)

They might like that, since the Beibs likes to be shirtless and/or possessing sagging pants. All I need is a cassette tape player with the Barney 'I Love You' song on repeat. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

They might like that, since the Beibs likes to be shirtless and/or possessing sagging pants. All I need is a cassette tape player with the Barney 'I Love You' song on repeat. 

The beiber now. Not twink beiber. 

And just what the hayday is wrong with the barney song???

12 minutes ago, clochette said:

Wikipedia and his big brother Google search say:

Scientists believe that the barn owl originated as a dweller in high clay cliffs of Europe and this may be one reason why the birds prefer the vertical walls of manmade structures even over trees. ... The two best known races are the Barn Owl of Europe, Tyto alba alba, and the North American Barn Owl, Tyto alba pratincola.

For my efforts I get to enjoy the :joe: all day, undisturbed :yes:

yeah... No yo you dont

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

The beiber now. Not twink beiber. 

And just what the hayday is wrong with the barney song???

Anything beiber now or then disturbs me, minus two or so songs.

Everything Barney is just a no from me, sir.

barney GIF

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Sir you shall cease you bad talk about barney! Youll hurt his feelings. I know because i still talk to a twenty five year old stuffed barney. barney dancing GIF

Oh, jeez. He's blocking the exit door with his dance moves...

So, when there was the insane fan hype for Shaggy to be included into the Mortal Kombat game as a DLC, I now think Barney would have been a better option.

Just now, Krista said:

Happy Brad Pitt GIF Just because.

Also, Shiny is Mine. :D :joe:

Go away, weird go-go dancer person! I like manly men, not grown up twinks! 

2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Oh, jeez. He's blocking the exit door with his dance moves...

So, when there was the insane fan hype for Shaggy to be included into the Mortal Kombat game as a DLC, I now think Barney would have been a better option.

Go away, weird go-go dancer person! I like manly men, not grown up twinks! 

Neither shoukd be allowed in mk. Theyre too pure

Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Neither shoukd be allowed in mk. Theyre too pure

Oh, come on! I'm asking for Barney. It'd be different if I asked for Baby Bop. Now that's too pure... although I'd love to see Baby Bop just decimate Shao Kahn in the most ridiculous of fashions!

• Haha 1