Last Post Wins #52

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

It's probably more like this in your case...

Ball-and-Chain.jpg

Ehh, @NFields1608 isn't that big of a problem for me. :gikkle: 

Bugs don't bother me either. I'm more terrified of alligators than Val's new bathroom pet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, Marty said:

dr_scholls_aligator_low_rgb.jpg?uJck7lFB

Crocs are the scariest things on the planet! There is no point in wearing them! Just go find a comfy pair of flip-flops. I see someone wearing them, and I instantly assume they don't have the wherewithal to trim their toenails.  

Bass Pro Shop Fashion GIF by John Crist Comedy

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Is that cheese? It looks like worms :unsure:

:joe:

What kind of tacos do you eat?  :unsure:  (I'm asking someone who eats snails... :puke:  )  :P  :joe: 

• Haha 2
Just now, Valkyrie said:

What kind of tacos do you eat?  :unsure:  (I'm asking someone who eats snails... :puke:  )  :P  :joe: 

I've never had tacos 🤷🏻‍♀️

And I do not eat snails :P

• Wow 2
  • Site Administrator
19 minutes ago, clochette said:

Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Never had tacos??  :unsure:  

I took four years of French classes in high school and I think it was my junior (third year of high school) that we spent a class cooking classic French food.  One of the dishes was escargot and for some strange reason... me... who is an extremely picky eater... actually ate one! :unsure:  

• Wow 1
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Disgusted No Way GIF by Schitt's Creek

Does Taco Bell not exist in France? Taco seasonings? The recipes section of the internet? Gurl... C'mon... You're pulling our leg here...

(No tangents or distractions on this forum thread! This is way too important! This is like if Wesley never had spaghetti...)

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

I am shooketh!

:yes:  It's like someone never having eaten pizza before... :unsure:  I think the universe just imploded.  :unsure:  :joe:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

:yes:  It's like someone never having eaten pizza before... :unsure:  I think the universe just imploded.  :unsure:  :joe:  

I wouldn't say imploded. It's more of a halt. The fact someone in LPWLand hasn't had tacos... we must better ourselves as a group. October 4th can't get here fast enough (National Taco Day)! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hungry Late Night GIF by Taco Bell

I say we prepare a taco smorgasbord for @clochette. Beef, shredded pork, chicken, steak... Hell, throw some fish tacos in there! This lady needs to catch up in life's experiences!

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator

I say we prepare a taco smorgasbord for @clochette. Beef, shredded pork, chicken, steak... Hell, throw some fish tacos in there! This lady needs to catch up in life's experiences!

This is why you're our current leader :yes: :joe:  

high five how i met your mother GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

This is why you're our current leader :yes: :joe:  

high five how i met your mother GIF

As the leader, I'm requesting @Philippe to be the chef. He has expressed his culinary expertise on numerous occasions, and this situation requires the most delicate of recipes. 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

As the leader, I'm requesting @Philippe to be the chef. He has expressed his culinary expertise on numerous occasions, and this situation requires the most delicate of recipes. 

He can coordinate with Gordon Ramsay, since he's in charge of feeding my troops :)  :joe:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Disgusted No Way GIF by Schitt's Creek

Does Taco Bell not exist in France? Taco seasonings? The recipes section of the internet? Gurl... C'mon... You're pulling our leg here...

(No tangents or distractions on this forum thread! This is way too important! This is like if Wesley never had spaghetti...)

No tacos Bell in france nope. But yes there are tacos seasoning in grocery stores mostly under the brand Old El Paso and tacos booths in towns but kebab ones are way more common around here (I never had one either) -_-

• Wow 1