Last Post Wins #52

• Site Moderator

Oh. You were gone? Flies off quickly with the shiny.

Looking ahead, there are several days that have long lists.

Looking at the International list, I see we've missed World Naked Gardening Day (May 1st), World Tuna Day, and World Laughter Day (May 3rd).

• Like 2
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

World Naked Gardening Day (May 1st)

16 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Just finished weeding flower beds. Planting some dill, squash, onions, cherry tomatoes, garlic, and catnip tomorrow

I guess Wesley will be celebrating...

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Typed in the wrong thing again huh?

Nope. I have an editor for my first book, and he's brutal! There's so much red all over it! There's no mercy, even if it was my first attempt at writing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Nope. I have an editor for my first book, and he's brutal! There's so much red all over it! There's no mercy, even if it was my first attempt at writing. 

Ill comfort you

3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ill comfort you

You can try, but it's traumatizing to see your pride and joy shredded. I know it's for the better, but jeezums! We're not even done with the first chapter and we've already deleted nearly 1,000 words from it!

• Wow 2

I need to :joe: or my brain will explode.

Studied philosophy for over 2 hours, demography for almost 3hours and adult formation for 2 hours! 🤯 the worst part is I feel like the more I study the less I know :,( 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

You can try, but it's traumatizing to see your pride and joy shredded. I know it's for the better, but jeezums! We're not even done with the first chapter and we've already deleted nearly 1,000 words from it!

That'll keep you busy

*whispers* and away from my :joe: -_-

6 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Do or do not there is no try.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

That'll keep you busy

*whispers* and away from my :joe: -_-

Sorry, Hangover Pirate. Despite editing a 200k word book, I still have time for the :joe:  Also... 

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

I need to :joe: or my brain will explode.

Studied philosophy for over 2 hours, demography for almost 3hours and adult formation for 2 hours! 🤯 the worst part is I feel like the more I study the less I know :,( 

My brain just exploded for you. I recommend short study sessions, preferably less than an hour. Long and vigorous sessions like have been studied to be worse for memorization. Take an hour for studying, walk for ten minutes and think about what you learned, repeat process. This helped out a lot during college when I was learning about project management.

2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Do or do not there is no try.

Pfft, get outta here with your unquoted Yoda quote! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Hey it was supposed to be our secret! I can help him too though i dont mind sharing😉

After all sharing is caring

I mean, he is a sucker for a massage... and I do need to get some more chapters done...

Ehh, you can borrow him for a couple of days. But be forewarned, he's a picky eater. I just got him to eat broccoli, so have fun with that. 

• Haha 2