Last Post Wins #52

1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

I say we prepare a taco smorgasbord for @clochette. Beef, shredded pork, chicken, steak... Hell, throw some fish tacos in there! This lady needs to catch up in life's experiences!

No fish please but all the above I'm in 👍

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

This is why you're our current leader :yes: :joe:  

high five how i met your mother GIF

That's a bit much -_- under my reign there are baguettes, croissants and pains au chocolat and all kind of pâtisserie! Way better than tacos IMO -_-

:joe: Queen Clo :joe:

happy team GIF by NewQuest

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, morphin BOP so early in the morning.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty, morphin BOP so early 

Good morning of majestic BOP

hmmm today's list is interesting. 

Crêpes beat tacos anyday Mr NotAntoine :P so today we'll have apple cider with Crêpes suzette.

As for the Day of reason you should all reasoning logically and admit I'm the one and only for the :joe:-_-

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, clochette said:

No tacos Bell in france nope. But yes there are tacos seasoning in grocery stores mostly under the brand Old El Paso and tacos booths in towns but kebab ones are way more common around here (I never had one either) -_-

That's both a darned shame and a wise decision on France's part. Old El Paso is the standard name-brand in the grocery industry, as well as Ortega. 

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Crêpes beat tacos anyday Mr NotAntoine :P so today we'll have apple cider with Crêpes suzette.

As for the Day of reason you should all reasoning logically and admit I'm the one and only for the :joe:-_-

I disagree, tacos are just as versatile and can be served in either a hard-shell, or a tortilla. When you decide to have your first taco, I prefer a soft tortilla. Hardshells are nice, but they occasionally get stuck in my teeth. 

And I think you're confusing Day of Reason for Day of Poppycock. No one can claim the throne unless they've had a taco. 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, astone2292 said:

As the leader, I'm requesting @Philippe to be the chef. He has expressed his culinary expertise on numerous occasions, and this situation requires the most delicate of recipes. 

Oh my. How is it that one can find themselves drafted into service even on GA? lol 

I laugh at the Mexican food dilemma with a bit a mirth as just recently I found the convenience of one ingredient that is difficult to stock for those cravings that so often come in sneak attacks; it is too frequent to be underripe or overripe when the spontaneity hits in surprise attack.

I absolutely love tacos but do so wish I had the pepper garden we shared in Tucson; finding the perfect blend of dried ground peppers is  an explosion of zesty flavors that makes the heart of the taco come alive.

Some peppers provide a deeper roast flavor that’s perfect with beef, while others may provide just enough to not overpower the chicken or fish. It’s a balance light taste heat and darker roast flavor. So I have several containers of peppers I may blend to season the meat of selection for the taco build.

If making it a night of Mexican cuisine, I recommend a pork and beef variation of a Santa Fe style burrito. The meats being stewed down to a tender chew in sweet onions and poblano peppers; reduced to have only a limited thicker broth. This is served in a large flour tortilla with the meat, Mexican seasoned rice and tomatoes, black beans with fresh diced onions and poblano peppers adding crunchy zestiness. I like mine with a little sour cream and a hint of cilantro too. Wrap this 10lb (big, lol) baby up and top with salsa verde and queso chihuahua.

This beast goes well with a side shredded lettuce topped with guacamole sauce.

B13985E0-6CBE-4F92-A424-801FED63ACF6.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And now back to me.

And today's list is:

• Like 2