YouTube Plagiarism 12-10-2022

9 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@northie @Valkyrie @kbois

I haven't named an asshole character after any of you, 'cause none of you have acted like idiots around me. Trust me, I've done it several times with others. A couple of exes are included in my hit list and several others I'd rather not discuss. 😜

Gulp... swallows.... hope I'm not on that hit list.... 😳  🏳️

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
52 minutes ago, kbois said:

OMFG! 

I can't wait! 

I want someone like Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada to play me in the movie version. 

Ooops, she's already playing a character from Malibu. I even named the character Meryl. Older than you, took her rich, cheating husband to the cleaners then married a wealthy gentile in the gaming business. We're having a big party at their hotel in Vegas.

What can I say? I like to create I interesting characters. 😁

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, kbois said:

OMFG! 

I can't wait! 

I want someone like Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada to play me in the movie version. 

This means you'll likely get Rosie O'Donnell  because Meryl was busy.

• Haha 5

Unless I'm mistaken, when I went to look for some of the Videos based on stolen material from Gay Authors, I kept getting the notice that "This video is no longer available."  Did we secure a minor victory here? 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Bill W said:

Unless I'm mistaken, when I went to look for some of the Videos based on stolen material from Gay Authors, I kept getting the notice that "This video is no longer available."  Did we secure a minor victory here? 

He removed almost all of his videos after being reported to YouTube and being approached by most of the authors whose work he had used. The sleezebag gave many very poor excuses about what had happened, non of his excuses were accepted or believed, his apologies were also rejected for obvious reasons.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
On 12/20/2022 at 2:01 AM, astone2292 said:

Okie dokie! It seems the channel is out of our hair, but he has two new videos up. I did some Googling, and he's fixated on a different site: Reedsy. I'm seeing if I can't find a way to get in contact with the newly plagiarized authors...

Yes, I am determined to get this guy shut down. 

Edit: I've sent an email to the site service email. 

Edit#2: To those who have been in email contact with this YouTube cuck directly, I advise to NOT message him regarding this. If he accrues enough copyright strikes, he'll be shut down. We don't want him to remove his "content." We want YouTube to see his cockamamie horse hockey. 

Edit#3: I'm laughing so hard right now. I used the word "cockamamie" and just noticed the Copyright Club's picture of a rooster. I'm having such an adventure with this...

Most literary detectives find the process of crime solving both thrilling AND fun! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2