Happy Birthday, dkstories!

Graeme

• Site Administrator

Happy Birthday, Dan!

:music::music: :music: :music::music:

I hope you've recovered enough to properly enjoy it. Have as much fun as you can :)

Happy Birthday, Dan!

:music::music: :music: :music::music:

I hope you've recovered enough to properly enjoy it. Have as much fun as you can :)

Damn. Those Aussies are always 13 hours ahead of me. Much improved health for you, Dan! That's the best birthday present.

Jack B)

Thanks everyone. We're in Southern California now and having a blast. Manuel (my best friend) came down here with us. Yesterday we tooled around Burbank a bit and then went to Magic Mountain (we have season passes to the Six Flags in Vallejo and they work down here too). Manuel got me on the roaring rapids ride and I walked off soaked to the bone, but enjoyed seeing the really cute guy next to us with his soaked pants...

Then we went to a REALLY nice dinner at Obar in West Hollywood. We were joined by Cindy and Glen, two of Robert's friends who live down here. Cindy's birthday is the same day as mine, and this is the second year now we've all celebrated our birthdays this way. Following that we took manuel to Hollywood Blvd since he's never been there.

This morning we're heading back out to Magic Mountain for six or seven hours of fun before we fly back to Sacramento (or the bay area for Manuel). Thanks for the birthday wishes. I've posted another chapter of Rider's Pride, so enjoy!

Ouch, this is what happens when i dont have my laptop with me (I lose track of things-although when im on my laptop for sometime i lose a sense of time also...Hmm)

Anyways:

Happy Birthday Dan

I see that you are enjoying your time...or so you say...hehe

-Jules