Show yourself?

Ahhh my fellow deaf GA. :P

I can't see how one person sees you have blue eyes. If he wants blue, he should look at mine. :rolleyes:

It's cute. :P

I like having blue eyes -- I get to show my patriotism every early morning (red, white, and blue, lol).

I like having blue eyes -- I get to show my patriotism every early morning (red, white, and blue, lol).

Mine is always blue. It reflects this flag.

Posted Image

And...

Posted Image

Neh! :P

I think that the camera made my eyes look blue but truely if you see closer, it will be hazel with yellow-ish glow sometimes...

Changing eyes.

I like. :P

• Site Administrator

This is me, I decided to make the promise a week early. Here it is

What do u think??

Oh to be young and single again... :P

You look great! B)

Edited by Graeme

What do u think??

Scary! Well, not that you look scary, but you kinda look like my Ex :blink: .

Same eyes, eyebrows, skin color, 2 o'clock shadow, nose, fingers...

Cute!

Edited by NaperVic

What do u think??

Now that another adult, especially someone respectable like Graeme, has offered his opinion I feel better about offering mine.

You're a very handsome young man. Why do you think you're overweight? Too many of those burgers? :P

Scary! Well, not that you look scary, but you kinda look like my Ex :blink: .

Same eyes, eyebrows, skin color, 2 o'clock shadow, nose, fingers...

Cute!

Geeze Vic, now you are seeing him everywhere .... we need to get you a bf.

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow "Snoopy" Dog

Gary, I have a soda belly, so I'm 5'8 and I'm 180, so...

You've got such a great personality based on what I've seen so far, especially in chat, that I doubt anyone would care about your soda belly. Besides, if it bothers you enough you know what you need to do about it: stomach crunches. :)

If It bothers me, it should not be because I have a somebody here at GA who truly have a crush on me as same as I have on him...

That's fantastic! I'm so happy for the both of you. I fell in love for the first time at 16 and he wound up being my life partner until he died in 1992. This may not be your life partner, but still, it's nice to have someone you can care for and who cares for you. You're a lucky young man. :)

What do u think??

You have awesome eyes. =]

Edited by auel

Soda belly is nothing to be ashamed of. Heck, I like them! Muscle gods aren't hugely interesting, however "real" men are! I developed a soda belly after my freshman year of college... usually the "Freshman 15" comes about from drinking a lot of beer (refers to the average Freshman gaining 15 pounds), but mine was from Dr. Pepper, lol.

Soda belly is nothing to be ashamed of. Heck, I like them! Muscle gods aren't hugely interesting, however "real" men are! I developed a soda belly after my freshman year of college... usually the "Freshman 15" comes about from drinking a lot of beer (refers to the average Freshman gaining 15 pounds), but mine was from Dr. Pepper, lol.

And then you freak out and lose 'em pounds. Well, some of them.

I never gained any pounds during college. Still a constant 135lbs for the past few years now.

What do u think??

Great pic, dude :)

Wow... you are HOT. In fact I'd go so far as to say extremely hot. And YAY hazel eyes, they're my favorite (mine are hazel, and the same issue happens to me when I take pictures a lot of times; I end up with blue eyes in the picture or some random weird color that looks nothing like mine).

I have the same problem, Jamie! My eyes are a vivid blue, but they always look dark, or red, in photos :angry:

What do u think??

Think? Let me drool first!! :lol: Seriously, though. You're very good looking and not at all overweight.....okay, maybe a few kilos (pounds) here or there, but even I am 5'8" and I should weigh at around 70 kgs. (154 pounds) I am underweight at 60, though.

Don't know how to increase it, btw. I eat like a pig and still I have been maintaining this weight for the past year...

Hehe, usually I hear "freshman five". :P What's really great is that in the year that I was a freshman I lost... oh... let's be conservative and say I started out the year at 165. That's still twenty pounds. :P

Somehow, unlike most people, when I'm stressed or depressed or just plain anxious, I lose my appetite...

And I drink diet. Always diet. Prefer diet Dr. Pepper, but I'll do diet Coke too. The only thing I ever drink that I can think of that has any caloric value whatsoever is my doubleshot from starbucks, and that's because it has two shots of milk in it. Oh, and if I ever go out to eat, I drink sweet tea, and it better be sweet or I'll pitch a fit, damn it. Hate when I go to a restaurant and they can't even make tea correctly. I added it up once, and realized that with all the cokes I drank, I was getting more carbs from what I drank than what I ate. -_-

*giggles* Thanks, Jamie. I may be 30 pounds overweight (180) but I still play sports as good as I can.

I took the liberty of showing your picture to my friend, Todd, for a second opinion. I will quote him so it's not biased at all. Also, be aware that this gets a tad... erm... racy.

"I'd tap it until it broke. I'd shake it until I couldn't break it no more. I'd rock his c**k all down the block."

I would definitely take that one as a compliment. :P