Jump to content
    comicfan
  • Author
  • 878 Words
  • 1,215 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A prompt a week - 16. Being Alone - Prompt 332

Thomas and Lisa share a house and everything is great. Except Lisa has a constant parade of men and women sharing her life and Thomas has been having a dry spell. Then came movie night and new surprises.

“Try it again, and I will kill you!” The vampire leered at the girl thrashing against the wall she was handcuffed to. She had just tried to knee the vampire in the balls.

“Nooooo!” The girl screamed as the vampire leaned in to sink his fangs into her neck.

Thomas rolled his eyes and turned the movie off.

“Hey, we were watching that.” Lisa complained from her spot on the floor. She was curled up alongside Ned, her toy of the evening.

“Here,” Thomas tossed her the remote. “I can’t stand to watch any more crappy vampire movies. The acting in that one was so cheesy.”

Ned laughed and Lisa elbowed him before she leaned back.

“Besides, this thing got like one tomato on rotten tomatoes. I mean it really is a bad movie, Lisa.” Thomas shook his head and tried not to gloat.

Lisa looked at him as she turned the movie back on. “Maybe, but James Danner makes a hot vampire. God, he’s nearly naked in this film.”

Thomas shook his head and walked down the hall to his room. Lisa was a great roommate but her taste lately in movies left him feeling bored. If he had to see one more loud blond mindless buff schmuck he was going to put the remote through the screen. She had been on a blond vampire kick and seemed to find the worst of the worst lately. At least it was better than the zombie pictures from a month earlier.

“You sure you don’t want to come watch this next scene. He has to shower to get the blood off. He has a fantastic fucking chest.” Lisa called down the hall at him.

“Thanks, but if I want porn I know where I can find it.” Thomas closed the door to his bedroom and shook his head.

Thomas grabbed a towel off the top shelf of his closet and began to strip. He was feeling restless and knew he needed to get out and date. Ever since Rich had dumped him last semester he just didn’t feel like going out any more, which is how he had gotten sucked into Lisa’s movie nights. When Lisa wasn’t busy entertaining her girlfriend or her boyfriend she was trying to get him to go out or at least watch a movie with her or her and her date of the evening. It was nice, but he just felt like a third wheel.

Wrapping the towel around his waist he headed to the bathroom. The door was closed and he was about to knock when the door opened and out stepped a stranger.

“Oops. Sorry, mate.” The dark haired man gave a bit of wave and headed down the hall toward the living room.

Thomas couldn’t help but follow him down the hall. He walked passed Lisa and collapsed on the other side of Ned, making himself comfortable in the spot Thomas had been a bit earlier.

Ned turned, caught Thomas standing there in his towel and gave a wolf whistle which in turn made Lisa and the stranger turn to look at Thomas.

“Oh, uh, sorry. I just sort of caught your guest as he came out of the bathroom.”

Lisa turned and shot him a wicked smile. “So, you just happened to follow him out here in your towel?”

“I was going to take a shower.” Thomas muttered feeling like a fool.

The stranger smiled again and seemed to look Thomas over.

“Well, dear, the shower isn’t in the living room.” Lisa began to giggle than she paused the movie.

“Thanks.” Thomas walked back down the hall and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

“Why did I do that?” Thomas whispered to his reflection in the mirror.

He turned on the shower and stepped under the water. His mind immediately went back to the stranger sitting in his living room. Dark brown hair, piercing grey eyes, scruffy day old growth of a beard and mustache and he could make out the beginning of a tattoo on his left arm.

“Christ. I need to forget him. Probably another straight guy she dating. Although with Lisa, god only knows."

The water felt wonderful and helped him to relax. It wasn’t long till the images in his head had his body reacting. He was just reaching between his legs to help relieve the tension when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

“Hey, Thomas, would you hurry up. I gotta go.” Ned’s deep voice broke through Thomas’ fantasy and he wanted to reach out and punch him. Instead he turned the water on ice cold for a moment.

“Fuck.” Shivering he turned off the water, dried off quickly, and stalked out of the bathroom and past Ned. “All yours.”

Ned laughed and headed into the bathroom as Thomas went back into his bedroom slamming the door behind him.

“Sure the first time in weeks I have an image to jack off with and the world is out to make sure I don’t.” Thomas muttered to himself.

Feeling as if he had made a fool of himself enough for one night, Thomas decided to hide out in his bedroom and find out about the stranger from Lisa tomorrow.

So that was my take on the prompt 332 which asked you to use the following as the first line - “Try it again, and I will kill you!”

So what did you think of it? Comments are always welcome. Thanks for reading.
Copyright © 2017 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

I love watching bad movies, especially vampire ones... lol Sadly, I probably would have made the same choice as Thomas. Nice job.

Link to comment
On 07/03/2014 11:59 AM, Valkyrie said:
I love watching bad movies, especially vampire ones... lol Sadly, I probably would have made the same choice as Thomas. Nice job.
Thanks Valkyrie. Just figured I wanted to see where it would go. This might easily turn into my next story.
Link to comment

I also like watching vampire movies :P So is the man leaving the bathroom a vampire ? What made Thomas follow him to the living room ? Vampire mind tricks ? :lol: I liked this story, Wayne :)

 

running-around-smiley-emoticon.gif

Link to comment
On 07/03/2014 06:36 PM, Slytherin said:
I also like watching vampire movies :P So is the man leaving the bathroom a vampire ? What made Thomas follow him to the living room ? Vampire mind tricks ? :lol: I liked this story, Wayne :)

 

running-around-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thomas has been alone for a while. Suddenly a very handsome man comes out of his bathroom, someone he hasn't met. Sort of catches him off guard. Sometimes you don't notice what is happening in a situation like that till it is too late. Case in point following him out to the living room in nothing but a towel.
Link to comment
On 07/04/2014 01:54 AM, Cole Matthews said:
Very interesting. I hope we find out more about the mystery man. Thomas is certainly intrigued.
Life is never smooth and easy. Sometimes a little mystery makes it all worth while.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..