Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Fairy Out of Her Tale - Dear Diary - 55. Scene 55

In which the girls aren't alone in their date...

23rd January 1995

Dear Diary of Eternal Romance,

 

It's 4 in the morning. I tried to sleep after the date, but I don't think it's going to happen. I can't wait for Lydia to wake up again, for us to continue from where we left off.

To make things worse, she's sleeping in her room tonight. I think we were both keen on coming straight to my room and definitely not sleeping at all until sunrise, but today is Monday and Lydia has to go back to school, so she needs her sleep. Even if we tried to just cuddle...

Who are we kidding? We would never be able to just cuddle. Not when Lydia looked so gorgeous and sexy, or after she spent the entire date teasing and kissing and figuring out how far we could go with our bodyguards watching.

I don't think I mentioned the bodyguards before, did I?

The good thing about them is that Branjka was back. I hadn't seen her for a while, and she was happy to see me recovered (Lydia did a lot of translating in that date). I was happy to see her too, though I would be happier if we had met at a time I wasn’t desperate to be alone with my girlfriend.

'We need to protect you,' Lóránt said when I questioned them about needing to bring three other people to my date. 'Demons don't give up so easily, and like I said before, I can't always be there to protect you. Particularly now that I have to watch Unn so closely.'

'You could have Kris be our bodyguard,' Lydia suggested. Her face was completely serious. She didn't sound like she was joking.

'Kris?'

She looked at me like I was the one who came up with a nonsensical idea. 'Yes, Kris. Why?'

'Because it's Kris?'

Lydia raised an eyebrow. 'I assumed your opinion of Kris had changed somewhat after he gave you that dress, so I didn't think you would object so much. You look much hotter than him in it, by the way.' She grinned and wiggled her eyebrows in that universally-understood sign of "and I want to fuck your brains out while you’re wearing it".

You know how my brain's priorities work, so you won’t be surprised to learn that the first thing I did was to look at her in the same way and not-quite-accidentally swing my hand so that it would brush her chest (I wanted to touch her arse, but she was too short for me to reach that low). And only after that I was able to focus on Kris again. 'I don't know about changing my opinion of him. He sort of said sorry for being a jerk, but to be honest, I'm just confused at this point. And it doesn't help that we can't communicate properly.' And then I remembered the comment she made right before the eyebrow wiggle. 'Hold on. You've seen Kris wearing this dress? When? How?'

'I think this might have been the dress he came into the house with. Lóránt brought him in, introduced him to Unn and I and the other person who was here before you, and all I remember from that conversation was that it was really difficult not to stare at his breasts and ignore the fact that he had one hell of a nicely-shaped arse.'

Did I want to picture Kris in my dress? No.

Did I picture Kris in my dress anyway? Yes.

'How about you go back to talking about how gorgeous I look instead? My imagination would like that.' And I would also be spared from wondering why Kris would arrive at a refugee house wearing a cocktail dress. Was he at a party that was attacked and everybody got killed other than him? Was it his own birthday party?

I should really stop wondering about those things. Next thing I know, I might actually start feeling sorry for Kris. Or like him, which is even worse.

Lydia thankfully got the hint. She held on to my waist, pulling me down until we were at eye-level (not that easy in such a tight dress. I deserve a medal for my efforts), and her lips teased mine. 'You're the sexiest person I've ever met. This dress is perfect for you. If we didn't have a whole evening of dating ahead of us, I would fuck you right here, right now, clothes and all.'

To their credit, the bodyguards stood at a respectful distance, talking amongst themselves and pretending not to notice the two horny teenagers. Sure, we were still inside the house, so technically they didn't have to watch us closely yet, but it was nice to know they wouldn't be ogling just for the sake of it. They probably guarded people on dates all the time. They probably found it boring.

Hopefully they found it boring.

We left soon after that. Lydia, myself, Branjka, and two other demon bodyguards I'd never seen before. They were wearing normal-ish clothes, though not as posh or sexy as our date outfits (I guess you can't really do any body-guarding with such restrictive clothing). But for me they still stood out, because they all had huge golden horns that rose from the top of their heads like spiral towers. They were pointy enough to pierce through a person.

At least Lydia was there with me. She was really good at distracting me every time I wondered what would happen if those horns suddenly turned against us.

 

Someone is knocking on my door! It's not even 5 o'clock, what could it be?

I guess Lydia hasn't been able to sleep either.

We'll have to continue this some other time.

(And this is me giving you the eyebrow wiggle that means I'm about to have all the sex I couldn't write about.)

Thanks for reading!
Is it just me or is Kris appearing a lot in scenes that were supposed to be about Nessa and Lydia dating? The guy is stealing the scene with his mysterious past and gorgeous cocktail dresses! How dare he?
I wonder if there is a point to it all?
The good news is that if you become my patron, chances are you'll find out soon enough. At least sooner than the non-patrons. You know how that goes.
In other unrelated news, I'm writing about Nessa's world in a neat place called World Anvil. If you want to check out some extra-but-not-quite-spoilery information about Nessa, her family, her religion, and whatever else I might have had time to write about by the time you read this post, Verdera awaits you!
Copyright © 2018 James Hiwatari; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great chapter.  I thought it was demons that were out to get the teenagers who happen to live with Lorant, now there's three of them guarding Nessa and Lydia. What happens if they were going to try to hurt them? I'm glad that Nessa and Lydia had a good time on their date and then they go home and have to split up so Lydia could get some sleep before going to school. I'm curious as to who is at Nessa's door the early the next morning as she was writing in her diary. I hope that it's someone who has a good reason for knocking so early, like Lydia looking for a little snuggle before school. I can't wait to read what happens next for Nessa. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 5/8/2018 at 5:49 PM, Butcher56 said:

Another great chapter.  I thought it was demons that were out to get the teenagers who happen to live with Lorant, now there's three of them guarding Nessa and Lydia. What happens if they were going to try to hurt them? I'm glad that Nessa and Lydia had a good time on their date and then they go home and have to split up so Lydia could get some sleep before going to school. I'm curious as to who is at Nessa's door the early the next morning as she was writing in her diary. I hope that it's someone who has a good reason for knocking so early, like Lydia looking for a little snuggle before school. I can't wait to read what happens next for Nessa. 

It seems not all demons are bad... Some have taken to be body guards to protect people against their fellow demons...

But what does it say about demons as a whole?

Are they actually more bad than good, and those body guards are the exception? Or are demons just suffering from a case of bad publicity? What if most demons just live their lives peacefully, but the minority that wages wars as often as they change clothes is so loud, so vocal and so violent that they managed to taint the image of all the demons in the world?

 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..