• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Is it possible to force viewers to post? And to block the spiders that swarm all over the place?

Not that I have anything against spiders. Indeed, some of best friends like spiders. Spiders can be nice and ... er... I was going to say 'cuddly' but I couldn't go there.... Spiders serve a useful function in society and should be respected as such. There's nothing wrong with spiders.

OKAY! I'll admit it. I'm a spider-bigot.... :P

AH! I wasn't expecting this from you, Graeme!

I get an idea. Like, Post here and get a soap free! It always work with the shoppers! :P But for spiders , we can make it, Post here and get an insect free!

Ieshwar

• Site Administrator
AH! I wasn't expecting this from you, Graeme!

Seriously, I don't mind spiders. Honest... 0:)

Have we given up on the round-robin story The Magic Thread?

{just trying to help improve the post:view ratio.}

Colin B)

I think the consensus was that the round robin was intimidating others from posting in the thread, so the round robin has been moved to the Sneak Peeks forum instead.

Seriously, I don't mind spiders. Honest... 0:)

I think the consensus was that the round robin was intimidating others from posting in the thread, so the round robin has been moved to the Sneak Peeks forum instead.

OK, I didn't realize it was physically moved instead of being linked.

Colin B)

• Site Administrator

The posts are still here, but the story wasn't helping the original reason for the thread anymore. I personally found myself NOT looking at the thread because I wasn't in a position to think about a story addition.... The three chapters so far have been copied.

Linking wouldn't have helped, as that would still have meant people viewing THIS thread and probably not replying... :P

Guys, talk! Say something? Play something? I'm the most imaginative persons, you know. Okay, I'll give a try, I'll give you a word and what's the first word that come in your mind?

Angels

white (for me)

Ieshwar

Hmm, I was curious to see what was going on in here as I've not been in this little topic game for awhile.

As for a lil reddish type thing

Tomato

For an Angel I think of,

Grace

Krista

For a lil reddish type thing I think of

Radish

For an Angel I think of

Heaven -- that's what you get from going to Catholic school from 1st through 5th grades!

Colin B)

• Site Administrator

I can't think of love without thinking of my family. They are very special to me and I wouldn't give them up for anything. :)