[J. Ross] In Due Time

Seeing that Jake has finally, and convincingly I might add, become unfurled, I suppose it seems only fair that Jordan move him into the next crisis. :P There must be plot, you know.

For me, Ryan has become the star-stud of the story. :wub: <sigh> I often fall for the straight guy. Him and Chole....that's fantastic! Well, for now it is. With Ryan being a self-admitted asshole, well at least in the "boyfriend" department, and with Chole not really into being a girl, things between them will go awry. That's a given. Will their new relationship recover? Will our threesome survive as friends? The dynamics are really changing here. Maybe we'll have a foursome as in two couples: Jake & Shane and Ryan & Chole??? :wacko:

Jordan, you've set all this up rather nicely! :worship::worship:

What's going to happen with Ry's & Jakes friendship? and... Jake & Shane??? I can already see Shane being majorly pissed off at Ry for what happened!!! How much of the following drama will Shane be willing to take before he decides he's had enough!!?!!?!!

We should tie Jordan to his computer chair and not let him up until the next chapter is posted!!!!! :angry:

Besides all that, good heavens child! you got my head spinning!! YIKES!!! It was fantastic!!! :wub:

Oh, now that's just cruel. Hmph. I have all kinds of wonderful gushy things to say about this story and the writing and some of the most vivid characters I've ever read in young adult fiction, but now I don't know if I want to share them with the kind of person who would leave us hanging like that. *Is being most mature about this* Lol, that's the problem with discovering stories already seventeen chapters in but not yet complete. You get totally sucked in and don't worry about any of the cliffhangers in previous chapters because you already have the next one right there....until you reach the current end and don't. Its very upsetting then. I think I shall go cry myself to sleep now.

Lol, that's the problem with discovering stories already seventeen chapters in but not yet complete. You get totally sucked in and don't worry about any of the cliffhangers in previous chapters because you already have the next one right there....until you reach the current end and don't. Its very upsetting then. I think I shall go cry myself to sleep now.
I think I'm going to have to start again from the beginning, just to get my fix.

TRiG. :D

Edited by TRiG
B)..................Nice chapter!! Humm, Ry does have a tendency to be a big mouth, now that Mom knows will she be more upset by the spilling of the clean laundry? Will poor Jake ever be able to speak again without his voice squeaking? Will Flipper remain in the cast of characters? One thing is for sure, if Ry can figure out that Chloe's heart was thumping for him, Flipper must have her suspicions already. It will be a very interesting next chapter, when Shane comes to pick-up Jake for some strawberry hunting!

Don't think there will be any strawberry hunting on the morrow. Might be some cherry picking though ;)

I think Flipper is already out of the picture. Jordan didn't really say so, but that's the impression I received. Mom is, hrm, I think going to be okay with it...Dad may flip though. But if mom isn't okay, Jake can always run off to Mexico like he had planned in a previous chapter and be picked up on the free way by this really really hot guy in an old beat up junker named Shane heheh...courtesy of a boy named Ry.

Jon

Well, I caught up on my reading today. Great chapter, and lovely writing.

And poor poor lady, to find out about her son's persuasion like that; Ryan is in some major doo-doo for that mistake!

• 4 weeks later...

Spent the last while catching up! Just want to thank you for writing wonderfully, and making me laugh every other minute. Your story is all high tension, high drama, and highly entertaining. Your latest chapter made me gasp. Twice.

Oh and, just in case you didn't get enough thank yous for that WTF cliffhanger, here's one from me. THANK YOU. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I think Jake won't talk ever again!! Go in Cardiac Arrest ... Ry will start to do CPR and Shane will bust in and do mouth to ____ ... Chloe comes in eating ice cream ... But jake would appreciate if Shane didn't do it in front of mom!!! ... Chloe takes mom out of the kitchen ... Shane does his magic tongue :P ... Ry keeps his eyes closed!! :lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

Wow...you have some serious in depth thoughts from others on this story. While I would normally like to be very specific in what I like/dislike, I really really like this story enough to just say what we are all thinking.....

Where the frack is the next chapter??

oh, and no apololgizing necessary, thanks for the preceeding chapter, it wasn't nearly long enough!!!

• 4 weeks later...

So, really...I'm sorry. I think I was going to come here and offer all sorts of explanations, but none of them are at all interesting and I don't think it matters. I am sorry though. I was having some...personal issues that took way longer than I thought to get past, but I'm alright and I'm around and I have NOT given up. The story was finished when the last chapter was written, but the last chapter felt ten different kinds of lazy and I kept telling myself that I was going to fix it and send it off...and I just couldn't find the....something. Idk. But I'm working on it now...actually working, not just telling myself I'm going to do it. I'm about a third of the way through and it should be up very soon. Uhm...I'm sorry. Again. Just for good measure. Hope you're all well. LOVES.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...