Test: Ultimate Answer to Life

The Devil

You scored 53% Egocentricism, 71% Heirarchy, 51% Spiritualityand 32% Morality!

You are The Devil!

For you, there is no getting around the fact that there is a higher force controlling your destiny, but you feel no obligation to submit to it. You are very conscious of the conflict between what is and what should be. What should be, in your mind, is whatever works out best for you.

You are mostly selfish. You believe in an ordered universe and an ordered society. The Soul is more important to you than the physical world. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Focus on the most socially acceptable of your many grievances against the world- perhaps you can pursue your own ends and accidentally do some good in the process. That will also bring you the admiration and following of others, which you will likely enjoy. You would be a powerful activist, but only for a cause that directly impacts you. Pursue higher education and consider studying philosophy. Learn to control your desires not by denial, but by aggressively satisfying the harmless ones.

You should NOT: Get involved in any kind of loose-knit or factionalized group: you will inevitably be the spark in the powderkeg- your ruthless efficiency will inspire those who share your goals, but horrify those who do not. Remain long in the service of someone you disagree with- you must cross your bridges quickly in order to resist the temptation to burn them.

Your life will be: Controversial.

Your life may be: Inspirational.

Your life will not be: Peaceful.

Your opposite is: The Hero.

Your companion is: The Counselor. Much like the "real" devil in Christian lore, you probably wouldn't create so many problems if the one you love would just listen to you and stroke your ego a bit.

The Medic

You scored 44% Egocentricism, 27% Heirarchy, 20% Spiritualityand 26% Morality!

**You're The Medic!

You're a jaded but good person in a bad world. There's no one to help you, but you're there to help others, not for any particular reason- you're just compelled. You're the only one on the battlefield who isn't adding to the carnage.

**The Medic has an Evil Twin: The Servant. The Servant is what happens when the medic's giving nature is focused on one individual rather than people in general. The Servant's details are at the bottom.

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or an ordered society. The physical world is more important to you than the soul. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Find someone who loves you- preferably an optimist- and share as much of your life as possible with them. Take a job that lets you help people. Do a lot of volunteer work, and befriend the happiest people you meet there. Try to find God.

You should NOT: Join the military or commit yourself to anything that places you in extremely unpleasant situations for very long. Talk to scientologists, for any reason. Base your relationships on sex.

Your life will be: Inspirational.

Your life may be: Exciting.

Your life will not be: Happy.

Your opposite is: The Televangelist.

Your companion is: The Priest, The Engineer.

**If you are The Servant:

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or an ordered society. The physical world is more important to you than the soul. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Be extremely careful. You are probably The Servant because you fell in love with someone who simply uses you, and/or because of a sexual fetish of some kind. You may feel the need to be protected and directed by someone- choose very very carefully. Make this choice based on your talents and interests. The person you allow yourself to become dependent upon should be someone who channels you in good directions, and who enjoys your greatest strengths.

You should NOT: Serve just anyone who has a use for you. Use drugs or alcohol as mood lifters, even mildly.

Your life will be: Full of passion.

Your life may be: Scary.

Your life will not be: Blissful.

Your opposite is: The Televangelist, but opposites aren't necessarily a bad thing for you.

Your companion is: Hard to determine. You should definitely avoid The Villain, The Conqueror, The Chaos Mage, and The Devil- Those who are egocentric and lack a sense of justice can hurt you badly.

The Worker may be your best bet- they will actually care about EARNING your devotion, but they will expect it to be exclusive.

A strong medic could be a fairly equal partner for you, which is good if you're not happy with your normal usual relationships, and though you wouldn't fulfill a medic's spiritual needs, you would definitely make a medic's life more bearable.

The Hero would also be a good pick for you. Not only can The Hero protect you, the Hero can make a sidekick out of you, thus making you more like your better-adjusted twin, The Medic.

I think I'm the Servant. Definitely the Servant, actually. Zomgz I'm screwy. :) I think perhaps I would do well with a Hero. I like being protected and directed.

Mark's our Hero with a knight's armor, just make sure you get a hold of him before Benji's dragon. :D

You are the Explorer! 31% Egocentricism, 44% Hierarchy, 60% Spirituality, and 32% Morality

Something is missing. Your giving and spiritual nature has not yet found its reason for being. The higher power and cosmic justice which give your nature meaning are out there, but you can't find them among the many pretenders. Organized religion seems so close, but somehow missing the point- perhaps because you have not found one that convinces you that order and justice can exist in this world. You are The Missionary without the message.

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or necessarily in an ordered society. The Soul is more important to you than the physical world. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Travel and experience other cultures in the same way that the locals do. This will not necessarily require a significant budget- which you are unlikely to have if you are staying true to yourself; you can do it by volunteering with philanthropic organizations.

You should NOT: Be too quick to settle down. You probably wont find a soul mate until you find your own soul, so have a few meaningful but fun relationships without making too many long-term promises. Become tied down financially or professionally.

Your life will be: Fascinating.

Your life will not be: Stable.

Your opposite is: The Conqueror.

Your companion is: The Counselor.

God damn...that's another test that's right...it's a wonder I don't believe in fate since all these tests are spot-on

However: You probably wont find a soul mate until you find your own soul...Wrongo!! He's right here -points-

• 4 months later...

The Sage

You scored 28% Egocentricism, 37% Heirarchy, 57% Spiritualityand 59% Morality!

You're The Sage!

You are wise and moral. You don't pray for gifts from God- you do it yourself. You do it so convincingly that others may assume that you are Blessed. Without you, there would be no civilization. You love to give the gift of knowledge, and foster independent thought in others.

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or necessarily in an ordered society. The Soul is more important to you than the physical world. You believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Pursue higher education. Study Theology and/or Philosophy. Seek your soulmate more than sex. Consider missionary work and other forms of constructive activism. Consider becoming a teacher.

You should NOT: Choose an organized religion that emphasizes prayer and miracles. Spend a lot of time alone. Work overtime or devote all of your time to any one thing.

Your life will be: Satisfying.

Your life will not be: Thrilling.

Your companion is: The Missionary.

Check out the other personality types too!

I don't know. Some things fit, but it's not exactly me.

The Explorer

You scored 14% Egocentricism, 20% Heirarchy, 83% Spiritualityand 41% Morality!

You are the Explorer!

Something is missing. Your giving and spiritual nature has not yet found its reason for being. The higher power and cosmic justice which give your nature meaning are out there, but you can't find them among the many pretenders. Organized religion seems so close, but somehow missing the point- perhaps because you have not found one that convinces you that order and justice can exist in this world. You are The Missionary without the message.

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or necessarily in an ordered society. The Soul is more important to you than the physical world. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Travel and experience other cultures in the same way that the locals do. This will not necessarily require a significant budget- which you are unlikely to have if you are staying true to yourself; you can do it by volunteering with philanthropic organizations.

You should NOT: Be too quick to settle down. You probably wont find a soul mate until you find your own soul, so have a few meaningful but fun relationships without making too many long-term promises. Become tied down financially or professionally.

Your companion is: The Counselor

Not many surprises there :)

The Devil

You scored 53% Egocentricism, 71% Heirarchy, 51% Spiritualityand 32% Morality!

You are The Devil!

Your life will be: Controversial.

Your life will not be: Peaceful.

See, I told you. You are a Celeb.

The Explorer

You scored 31% Egocentricism, 44% Heirarchy, 57% Spirituality and 50% Morality!

You are the Explorer!

Well...I think mine is busted, because it says that I'm only 31 % Egocentric, so I guess I'm only 1/3 of the cocky brat I thought I was. Good thing to know that my life will not be stable and that I should join the Peace Corps.

Oh and Rizan, now I'm not "would you do/date" you anymore. OkCupid said that you weren't my match so no!!!!!

• Site Administrator

The Medic

You scored 42% Egocentricism, 37% Heirarchy, 40% Spiritualityand 32% Morality!

**You're The Medic!

You're a jaded but good person in a bad world. There's no one to help you, but you're there to help others, not for any particular reason- you're just compelled. You're the only one on the battlefield who isn't adding to the carnage.

**The Medic has an Evil Twin: The Servant. The Servant is what happens when the medic's giving nature is focused on one individual rather than people in general.

**If you are The Servant:

You SHOULD: Be extremely careful. You are probably The Servant because you fell in love with someone who simply uses you, and/or because of a sexual fetish of some kind. You may feel the need to be protected and directed by someone- choose very very carefully. Make this choice based on your talents and interests. The person you allow yourself to become dependent upon should be someone who channels you in good directions, and who enjoys your greatest strengths.

You should NOT: Serve just anyone who has a use for you. Use drugs or alcohol as mood lifters, even mildly.

The Hero would also be a good pick for you. Not only can The Hero protect you, the Hero can make a sidekick out of you, thus making you more like your better-adjusted twin, The Medic.

LOL, Guess I am more the servant type. Anyone know a good hero to save me from my own pecadillos? And just what is wrong with using alcohol to self medicate, hmmm?

Edited by Cia
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Renese Williams

The Explorer

You scored 44% Egocentricism, 37% Heirarchy, 57% Spiritualityand 32% Morality!

You are the Explorer!

The Explorer

You scored 28% Egocentricism, 46% Heirarchy, 69% Spirituality and 50% Morality!

You are the Explorer!

Ehhh....Kinda right I guess.

Edited by TetRefine
  • 2 weeks later...

It called me a hero. One of the companions of the hero is the engineer, so my inquiring mind looked at it. I'd say I'm a mix of the two. The hero is selfless, which is not entirely true of me, but the engineer suposedly enjoys the company of religious figures, despite differences, which is totally unlike me.

One true point of the hero is he sort of enjoys chaos. Yeah, that's totally me. :devil:

In any case, the entire test is wrong. It took 10 minutes to complete and the answer was totally off! It should have taken at LEAST several million years to complete. Then, and ONLY then, will you find the correct answer. That, or find the answer in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Which will show you that Eric is correct. The answer to life, the universe, and all things is... 42.

• 3 weeks later...

The Explorer

You scored 28% Egocentricism, 44% Heirarchy, 69% Spiritualityand 32% Morality!

It won't debold. :/

I think a lot of people are getting the explorer. I looked at the counselor as that's "my companion" and I think that was more like me. They're very similar anyway. Probably just did 1 question different. Some of them were crap questions.