Happy Birthday, Rush!

Momma,

I believe you were the first person to welcome me to GA. I was (and still am) so GD uninformed about so many things. But you laughed at my embarrassment and showed me the way!

I have watched your predicaments unfolding as these past few months have gone by, and I marvel at your strength. I hope all will turn out ok. And when all is done--read years later--you will be able to look back and remember the exact second that you saw the last of life fading from the eyes of the person(s) responsible for your recent hardships.

So go ahead and 'sue' me! I am not a forgiving type person.

My wish for "Mommas Birthday" is that your life smooths out to a manageable level so that you and your family have fewer and fewer things to worry about. I wish for you guys to be able to enjoy your new surroundings and just enjoy life as we all should.

Happy Birthday Momma!:wub: :wub:

Momma,

I believe you were the first person to welcome me to GA. I was (and still am) so GD uninformed about so many things. But you laughed at my embarrassment and showed me the way!

I have watched your predicaments unfolding as these past few months have gone by, and I marvel at your strength. I hope all will turn out ok. And when all is done--read years later--you will be able to look back and remember the exact second that you saw the last of life fading from the eyes of the person(s) responsible for your recent hardships.

So go ahead and 'sue' me! I am not a forgiving type person.

My wish for "Mommas Birthday" is that your life smooths out to a manageable level so that you and your family have fewer and fewer things to worry about. I wish for you guys to be able to enjoy your new surroundings and just enjoy life as we all should.

Happy Birthday Momma!:wub: :wub:

Aww Sweetheart, thanks for the words. I guess you and me both are not forgiving kind of folks but, eh... Many out there have done me wrong but... well, what can we do? I can't kill them, right? If I did I'd go to jail and that's not fun plus I have to wait to leave this life 'til D grows up. After that, what the hell, I'll be old enough that I won't care (like I do now) whether I live or not. Anywho... It's just all complicated when it's all related to the own family, which now I found out my 'rents are not moving here. (they came to visit from FL and are driving me damn crazy already!!! All they do is argue!) I've no idea how in THEE HELL they've been able to stand each other for 58 years (as of the 25th of this month) I would've shot him/her if they were my spouse!!! AAARRRHHHHH They are driving me crazy! Need a ride? LOL

Thanks for the kind words honey. I wish I could SLAP the gay outta you and snatch you!!!!!!!!! LOL And If I had to laugh at you again... trust me, I would without a second thought!

Love you too sweets!

And thanks to those of you who have thought of Momma Rush and wished me a lovely day. C (daughter) and Jenny (her partner) took me to get my hair cut, mom cooked BBQ ribs and tater salad (was YUMM), and even though I wanted to go to a gay bar (which I've never been to one and have been wanting to so badly), damn Jenny wanted to go to a damn haunted house!! I told her, I have no glasses and can't see shit in the dark as it is. I'm bound to slap one of them assholes who jump on people and end up in jail for the night! Ummm... I don't think so!! So, I told them to go since I'd rather be here with Ya'll than to go to get the shit scared outta me by some smelly, sweaty asshole with a silly mask on! LOL

Love Ya'lls ~Momma Rush~