Happy Birthday Rush!

Cia

• Site Administrator

Posted ImagePosted ImageHappyBirthdayMommaRushPosted ImagePosted Image

I hope it is a great day for you and your family Posted Image

Enjoy!!! Edited by wildone

Thank you all my beautiful children!!!

I spent a quiet day here reading on my laptop since my daughter worked and just got home a few minutes ago. They're fixing to go get pizza and perhaps tomorrow we'll hit one of the many gay clubs. We went to one on Green Street last weekend and I had a blast! Once some of the kids there found out I was there with my daughter and her partner and that my roommates are all gay they were all over me with hugs and kisses telling me how awesome a mom I am! LOL Some said they wished their mom's were like me. :-( It was too cute though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my darlings.. As you can see you're not the only ones who are late. I have not been here in days and didn't know you'd left me messages. Thank you all dears for the wishes. Once you reach a certain age a Birthday is just another day with hot many expectations of celebrations. I did have a very peaceful day though, just as most of my days are.

Arbour, You're awesome too.

Paya, Thanks babe. You're fabulous as well!