Please Join In Wishing Old Bob a great Happy Birthday !

Thanks a lot all of you for your wishes !

GA is indeed a great family and I'm really greatful to became part of it 6 years ago.

Am I really the oldest of all the members? Posted Image

If Yes, it is an honor to be the ancestor of such a family Posted Image .

Edited by old bob
  • Site Administrator

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Happy Birthday! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Am I really the oldest of all the members? Posted Image

Only if you want to be :P A person's real age is how they feel....
  • Site Administrator

:music: :music: Happy Birthday Bob :music: :music:

Here's hoping that your Birthday is spent among family and friends. Knowing that you popped in lets me know that both have been accomplished ;)

Enjoy your day!!

You're older than my dog, in dog years to human year's conversion, which is pretty old :D

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Happy Birthday Old Bob! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

A big THANK YOU to all!

I like a quote from Seneca (Epistulae morales ad Lucilium) : 'ad mortem dies extremus peruenit, accedit omnis'. (for those who dont read latin : 'Every day of your life brings you closer to death. But only the last one will be the right one').

The passage of time is ours, is ours to make good use of it Posted Image .

I hope to live long enough to even get to write my story to the end. I still have at least 10 chapters to be written Posted Image .

Edited by old bob