What is your favorite Hair/Eye color combination.

I've been attracted to various combinations, but I will admit that I have an affinity for the least common shades of eye color. For seem reason, I am fascinated by those shade that are unusually brilliant or rare.

• Site Administrator

I'm a sucker for dark hair and blue eyes. My bratlings have the best blue eyes too, they got them from their daddy. Posted Image

I'm a sucker for dark hair and blue eyes...

Oh my yes..... *huge sigh with smile* Don't get me wrong. Other combinations can be striking too, but there is just something about dark hair and blue eyes. *another sigh*

Dark brown Asian eyes and spiked black hair.

Gee, I can't imagine why Colin Posted Image (I've seen a picture of your cutie. Nice.) Edited by rockyroads

here I thought you were asking what your hair eye combination was, not what your favorite one was...

Read my stories you'll find out what my favorites are :lol:

*sighs* I have a tendancy to like Hair that is strange colored in my mind, White (pure white), Brilliant Red, with glowing Green or Blue Eyes... in some ways...however these aren't real.

However I like Black hair, with green or blue eyes...

I like Blond hair, with blue or green eyes

Black hair and blue eyes for sure, although I love crazy coloured hair... blue, red, pink, purple.

For me eyes are everything. If you have beautiful eyes I don't really care what the rest of you looks like. A nice smile is a big tick in the pros column too. For me the pros column doesn't really have much to do with how you look but how you are.

• Like 1

Eyes, almost any other color than brown (sorry, but I could look into a mirror for that.)

Hair, black with the start of a nice salt and pepper. You know what I mean!

Even when I was younger that would do it for me! Posted Image

Black hair and blue eyes for sure, although I love crazy coloured hair... blue, red, pink, purple.

For me eyes are everything. If you have beautiful eyes I don't really care what the rest of you looks like. A nice smile is a big tick in the pros column too. For me the pros column doesn't really have much to do with how you look but how you are.

Agreed. How you are is much more telling than what you look like.