Happy Birthday Yettie

Mark92

Meh I don't know what the hell happened there, so I'll just answer it this way.

:P

Okies so to all ya special, friendly, happy peeps, THANK YOU for your kind words, happy messages, and chuckles.

NNN that was a lovely little lymeric buddy. Never had anyone send me anything like that before and got a massive smile! :D Thanks.

Zombie Zombie Zombie! I...... I...... erm...... Feck, I don't know what to do with a FIREMAN! Posted Image Send me a FIRETRUCK next time!!!!!!!!!Posted Image

hehehe

And too the rest of you, I had tried to reply to each post, but got a "You've posted too many quotes" slap from the system! :P

So sorry I can't seem to do that, but ya all are really appreciated for the thoughts you sent anyway.

:hug: Love ya all.

Rob

xxx

Edited by Yettie One
  • Like 1

I know I am really too late for the party. But, I have been busy with exams and a little good wish never hurts. So, here it goes... Happy Belated Birthday Rob! May Lord bless you. May the upcoming year bring you ever more love, happiness and prosperity. Hugs and Chocolates. :D

I know I am really too late for the party. But, I have been busy with exams and a little good wish never hurts. So, here it goes... Happy Belated Birthday Rob! May Lord bless you. May the upcoming year bring you ever more love, happiness and prosperity. Hugs and Chocolates. :D