Do you fart openly around family and friends?

Y_B

Fart  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you fart openly around your friends/family?

• Never
    • Very rarely
    • Sometimes
    • All the time
    • I do it so casually, I don't even realize it when I do it.

Some people do, some people don't. Some guys let it rip as long as it's just guys around. I've never heard a girl fart.

What about you?

Edited by Y_B
  • Like 1

No..

My philosophy is, for everyone: hold it in until it almost kills you, because that shit's just rude (pun intended). 

Or like, let it out bit by bit so the smell dilutes... and I can't believe I'm actually commenting on this thread, I have no life

• Like 3

I fart in front of Magpie all the time. He never farts in front of me. I'm not as refined as his bourgoise arse. :P

If I'm in public, I'll try to do it quietly. I'll usually own up to it if anyone asks though. Cause that's just polite.

Only place I think it's unforgivable to fart is in the car. You know, when you're going on a long trip and you're on the motorway, and it's cold outside so you can't really open the windows either. Not cool.

EDIT: Oh, and girls fart. Trust me.

Edited by Thorn Wilde

Only place I think it's unforgivable to fart is in the car. You know, when you're going on a long trip and you're on the motorway, and it's cold outside so you can't really open the windows either. Not cool.

:rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  

EDIT: Oh, and girls fart. Trust me.

No we do not !!! :angry::gikkle:

:funny: What a ....erm... interesting topic ! The answer is  :no: no

• Like 3

A friend of mine told me she once farted in the car when she was on a road trip with her dad and her dad's girlfriend. The girlfriend blamed the dad, even as my friend said, 'No, really, it was me,' because girls don't do that sort of thing. Silly, archaic way of thinking. If we didn't all fart, we'd look like balloons, and people who fart less burp more. I burp very little, so I fart more. Personally, I think a fart is more discrete. 

• Like 2

A friend of mine told me she once farted in the car when she was on a road trip with her dad and her dad's girlfriend. The girlfriend blamed the dad, even as my friend said, 'No, really, it was me,' because girls don't do that sort of thing. Silly, archaic way of thinking. If we didn't all fart, we'd look like balloons, and people who fart less burp more. I burp very little, so I fart more. Personally, I think a fart is more discrete. 

Your honesty is the best policy kiddo :P

Your honesty is the best policy kiddo :P

I am of the opinion that being embarrassed over perfectly natural bodily functions that we all have is very silly and a waste of time. Better to lay it all out in the open. :P

EDIT: Magpie does not agree with this and professes to the philosophy that the human body is unnatural and icky. 

Edited by Thorn Wilde

Ladies do not fart, we simply toot. :P

And umm.. no. I would rather explode than to do that in front of another living soul. 

Edited by Krista
  • Like 1

Some people do, some people don't. Some guys let it rip as long as it's just guys around. I've never heard a girl fart.

What about you?

Oh please. . .  

When you have two lesbian best friends who doesn't have any boundaries whatsoever, farting in front of me is basically second nature to them. They even talk about tampons and napkins, or the brand of feminine wash they use like I'm the woman at the check-out counter at Walmart and that should know these things.

Ladies do not fart, we simply toot. :P

And umm.. no. I would rather explode than to do that in front of another living soul. 

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I wish women I know 'TOOT' in real life.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...