Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@mollyhousemouse

Decided to comment here so I wouldn't send CIA's topic spinning into off-topic land.

I love Clive Cussler. He inspired a couple of things in the CJ series.

Danno's car collection and living space echo Dirk Pitt's and the multiple cameos by a grey haired biker are my take on Cussler inserting himself into his own stories. :P

I was thinking of that when I read Cia’s topic. ;)

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Reader1810

You've read about his next appearance, but you haven't seen the most recent one. I added it after your initial beta reading :P

I think a second beta reading is in order. Just sayin...

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Coming soon!

Anatomically correct CJ & Ozzie action figures. Be the first kid on the block to own them.

Wow! Ozzie is pretty bulked up.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@dughlas CJ's been pushing him at the gym so he looks good for the wedding! Did you notice CJ's 6-pack? :rofl:

... and his furry chest and that he neglected to buckle his belt. Poor Ozzie hasn't even had time to do up his pants. What have you been doing to those boys?

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, dughlas said:

What have you been doing to those boys?

:*)   :X    0:)

I think they fudged the anatomically correct part when they designed these. Both of them could be related to horses based on the appendages...

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Haha 1

No wonder my kids are in such great shape. If I had to walk up and down these hills everyday I'd still have a six-pack instead of a pony keg.

I'll post pictures throughout the weekend on Instagram. If you want to see some of them check out my feed. @cjindc 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

So like @Carlos Hazday, did I miss an announcement or something?  I thought today was CJ Day?

You're correct the first chapter of a new story posted this morning. I had to search to find it.

I post a link but I'm not certain how.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, dughlas said:

You're correct the first chapter of a new story posted this morning. I had to search to find it.

I post a link but I'm not certain how.

There y'all go

Edited by JayT
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Carlos, are you still using post-dated publishing for your chapters? I've stopped because there's been so many problems. And it's a known bug. The first chapter is showing as having been 'published' on 21.3.18. though the story wasn't published until today ... Hmm ... :huh:

• Like 3

Thanks for posting the link y’all!  That was pretty strange.  It wasn’t just that I didn’t get the notification.  The story didn't post to the new/updated story page with everything else.  When I went to Carlos’s profile, the story didn’t show up under his stories, the last one on there was Over the Rainbow.  So yeah something has gone wrong...

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Been tripping down memory lane and came across this in Spring: chapter one

“Don’t forget about Owen.” JP’s gaze shifted to CJ momentarily. “He’ll be here soon enough. Gun attitudes are quite different in Australia, but he may want to learn how to use one anyway.”

My reaction? hehe, noooo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My sincerest apology to all for being somewhat quiet. As you might know, I'm out of town. Once I left the train, my laptop's been off and my limited responses have been through my phone. I'm not the most technically savvy person (I'm OLD) so it's not easy for me to type on those little keys with my fat fingers. I'm leaving New York City on Tuesday afternoon, will spend 24 hours on the train, and will try to reply/comment on everything then.

Although the post-dated feature for stories was working fine while the previous installment was being published, it seems broken again. I'll post chapters manually in the future. Timing will change, I'm not waking up so they can go live at 4:00 am US EDT. LOL

This picture was taken yesterday. I'm channeling CJ and Harley in it. That's the same jacket they wear. And yes, I know at my age maybe I shouldn't dress like a millennial hipster but ask me if I care. :P Love you all. Thanks for the reception of the new installment and I promise it's going to be a fun ride for the next couple of months.

• Like 1
  • Love 4