Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

22 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I loaded in next month's AAA this week and thought of you. I'm doing an all-out blitz for questions after it goes live. I still have a few in inventory but they're all for authors I've already featured at least once. I want variety and the chance to promote different writers.

This is probably the wrong question to ask, cause I know you don't want to say too much until you post, but is there a way we can know the list, so I can try to think of an author that hasn't been featured in a while?

• Like 4
Just now, spikey582 said:

This is probably the wrong question to ask, cause I know you don't want to say too much until you post, but is there a way we can know the list, so I can try to think of an author that hasn't been featured in a while?

I have it scribbled on a piece of paper somewhere. Will look for it and transcribe it for you.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

CJ is a great character ... i don't always like him, but that's part of why he is great because he is real.  You've worked hard to make him right, and it shows. This is a massive project C.  And you should be rightfully proud of it ... but i will be watching for whatever you decide to write after CJ and Owen finally go on with their lives without us following them.

Thank you. He's a walking cliche. The wealthy, good-looking, gay kid. I've tried to portray him as self-aware as possible. I dislike it when similar characters are oblivious to who they are. Hell, I even had CJ put himself down when he acknowledged he was a spoiled brat during the trip to Israel.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

It is interesting talking about these things. I find it interesting that you could write this much about these people, and that you can write about them and other characters, going forward.

I like Faris and James!

The CJ series has around 250 named characters. If I can't find interesting ones to spin-off I may as well pack it in. LOL

One thing I try to avoid is repetition. I've had a few deaths and each has been different. Same with injuries to people who survive. I hate it when a writer kills off everyone in car accidents or through cancer. How about a little variety?

Oh, Harley, Ritchie, Brad, Patrick, and Thiago all have at least a one paragraph treatment for potential stories. I may have a little extra drama coming up in the near future which will help inspire details of those stories if I ever go there.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Maybe you need something personal from those characters. Once they satisfy it, then you let go.

Possibily jp ... i dont know.

• Like 4