Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Mademoiselle Clochette!

:gikkle:

Prentiss comes across as a really sweet and genuine guy :)

She's told me she's not been reading the story so she'll probably miss her guest appearance. Glad you liked Prentiss. Someone who I won't name, who reads each chapter first as part of his editorial contribution, told me the characterization of Prentiss was so good I'd lost 10 butch points in the process LOL.

I met a fantastic one a couple of years ago during DC Pride. She was the "hostess" at the strip club Secrets.

Strip club? In DC? I wonder if any of my guys were there that night!

• Like 1

I'm going for the scenes between Tom ,JP (Pops :)) and their boys. 

I love warm fuzzies :yes:

I'm not real good at writing the warm fuzzies, I'm glad I was able to deliver some. If you thought Pops is somewhat surpreised at being becoming a father to a couple of teens, think about his parents back in Australia, they now have grandchildren! :D

• Like 2

I liked the warm and fuzzier too...but, 

CJ and his cousins were my favorite part.  CJ is just CJ, to these guys. At Walls there's that feeling of expectation from him, and rightly so, but it's good he can shed that and get to be safely (with the cousins) irresponsible (with the cousins). 

Hope that hat made sense.. 

I read 1810's review and immediately remembered what I forgot to ask.. Where are Cesar and Brett??!! I read your response too, but I miss my guys ok.. 

• Like 1

CJ and his cousins were my favorite part.  CJ is just CJ, to these guys. At Walls there's that feeling of expectation from him, and rightly so, but it's good he can shed that and get to be safely (with the cousins) irresponsible (with the cousins). 

I read 1810's review and immediately remembered what I forgot to ask.. Where are Cesar and Brett??!! I read your response too, but I miss my guys ok.. 

Yeah, you make sense LOL

Do you realize there were 50 named characters in Summer and there are way more than that in Autumn already? I've tried to keep CJ front and center during the chapters covering the weekend trips. He has more scenes than anyone else and he's in every single one of the Chicago ones. But I see how you people are. You want the hunky Marine and his husband around all the time too! :D

They'll be back soon, I promise. And just for you, I may bring Sean back again!

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Def, I like your take on CJ's interaction with his cousins. He is experiencing a freedom like he's not had before, so he is making the most of it.  He does have a good head on his shoulders, so everything will turn out alright in the end I do believe. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

You want the hunky Marine and his husband around all the time too! :D

Now Now, if we didn't want our hunky Marine and his hubby around, you would want to know what was wrong with them, or maybe wrong with us!

• Like 2

Now Now, if we didn't want our hunky Marine and his hubby around, you would want to know what was wrong with them, or maybe wrong with us!

It's only been Friday and Saturday so far we haven't heard from them. I'm sure they'll come out of hibernation soon LOL

Def, I like your take on CJ's interaction with his cousins. He is experiencing a freedom like he's not had before, so he is making the most of it.  He does have a good head on his shoulders, so everything will turn out alright in the end I do believe. 

I believe so too. I said it in my review also, I trust him, so if he makes a bad call now and then, it will make him better I think! 

Yeah, you make sense LOL

Do you realize there were 50 named characters in Summer and there are way more than that in Autumn already? I've tried to keep CJ front and center during the chapters covering the weekend trips. He has more scenes than anyone else and he's in every single one of the Chicago ones. But I see how you people are. You want the hunky Marine and his husband around all the time too! :D

They'll be back soon, I promise. And just for you, I may bring Sean back again.

That's all I got out of that.... ;)

• Like 1

The word count for Autumn surpassed the one for Summer with the publishing of chapter fifteen this morning. :o

I want to say thanks to all of you who've been part of the ride. Each like, review, and discussion thread comment make me want to try harder. I hope you stick around a while longer, there's a few more details about CJ's life I'd like to share.

:worship:

• Site Moderator

OK. Is there really any reason for the  '...' break in this exchange? It was slightly disconcerting as I tried to determine if more time had passed here.

“I’ll get it,” said César, standing up when the doorbell rang. “It better not be Jehovah Witnesses again. I might have to start praying for deliverance from preaching.”

• • •

“Doc! Nice surprise. Come in. How was New York?”

• Like 1