• Site Administrator
4 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Now, now, Cat/bird. If you want the surpise that's coming, be nice.

Tomorrows list is a touch shorter.

:huh: I was nice.  I let Wolfie have the shiny all day to commemorate his induction into maroon.  -_- *swipes the shiny from the Bard and waits patiently for Harry Birdy's shorter list* :)  :joe:

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Morning to you too, LBO.

Todays List (shorter by one):

Fly's away quietly in observance of Day of Silence.

• Site Administrator
9 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Morning to you too, LBO.

Todays List (shorter by one):

Fly's away quietly in observance of Day of Silence.

*silently grabs a yellow bat and waddles into a kindergarten classroom to share chocolate covered cashews with the kiddos in order to recruit them into my minion army.  Wears a pin honoring the Donate Life campaign*  MY shiny! :joe:  We're getting closer to my big surprise! :D 

• Site Administrator
4 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Swoops in to say only three days to go.

Todays List: 

Leaves a pile of jelly beans for the next poster.

*waddles off to the record store while munching on Jelly  Bellies. (Thanks Harry Birdy!) Stops to pick up some trash and drop off the recycling. Salutes the Girl Scout leader of the troop selling cookies as I pass by*  My shiny! :joe: 

I was a GS from Brownies through Senior, and even earned my Gold Award (equivalent to the Eagle Award), so I appreciate all that GS leaders do for girls. :)

• Like 1