• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Reveal hidden contents

I know he was resurrected by Melisandre. :P But that doesn't take away the fact that he was killed. -_-:P 

:joe: Steve, The King in the North! :D 

Spoiler

Yes he was killed, but he's not dead.  Which proves he's more resilient than your Pretender King :P  

:joe: 

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:
  Hide contents

Yes he was killed, but he's not dead.  Which proves he's more resilient than your Pretender King :P  

Spoiler

No! -_- Steve is more resilient because he was never killed! :P 

:joe: All Hail the King in the North!

• Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No! -_- Steve is more resilient because he was never killed! :P 

:joe: All Hail the King in the North!

Spoiler

Yeah... um The Tyrant would stay dead. :P

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:
  Hide contents

Yeah... um The Tyrant would stay dead. :P

Nuh-uh! :P 

Spoiler

Thoros of Myr is firmly Steve's man, he'll resurrect him, should anything befall the King. :D 

:joe: <-- belongs to Steve the Benevolent!

Oh and... <hires a Faceless Man to take care of the Pesky Penguin.> :evil: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa

Look, lickspittle. The shiny does not, has not, and will never belong to the upstart Canadian wannabe. You hear me? Have this 💣 instead ....   💥💥

Mine. :joe:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, northie said:

Look, lickspittle. The shiny does not, has not, and will never belong to the upstart Canadian wannabe. You hear me? Have this 💣 instead ....   💥💥

Mine. :joe:

Your violence proves that you are unworthy to have the Shiny. -_- 

:joe: All Hail Tsar Steve the Benevolent! :D:worship: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
Fixed typo
56 minutes ago, northie said:

And you and the wannabe have never threatened me? :huh:

Tsar Steve and I have never threatened you with violence! :o We informed you that you would be tried for your crimes before a judge and a jury of your peers. -_-

• Site Administrator

:joe::joe: I find it funny that the one from across the pond that calls herself the Northie and the one who lurks somewhere near New York City, both, yes both, seem to forget the golden rule!!! Always, always, always, always, always refer to Rule #1, or in this case post #1, which is I am the reigning Monarch here :P:joe::joe:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, wildone said:

:joe::joe: I find it funny that the one from across the pond that calls herself the Northie and the one who lurks somewhere near New York City, both, yes both, seem to forget the golden rule!!! Always, always, always, always, always refer to Rule #1, or in this case post #1, which is I am the reigning Monarch here :P:joe::joe:

:joe: All Hail Tsar Steve!!!  :worship::worship::worship: 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
18 minutes ago, wildone said:

:huh: Who lurks near NYC?  

You may be the reigning tyrant, but we shall overthrow!  Down with dictators!  Viva la revolucion! :D:joe: 

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

:huh: Who lurks near NYC?  

You may be the reigning tyrant, but we shall overthrow!  Down with dictators!  Viva la revolucion! :D:joe: 

She's funny :gikkle: Sort of like how she waddles around :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, wildone said:

She's funny :gikkle: Sort of like how she waddles around :gikkle:

I'll have you know, I'm pretty damn cute when I waddle.  -_-  And I don't live near NYC. :P  :joe: