The kingdom's bounty can't be bought

by whippersnappers lost in thought

o'er theorems of Pythagoras,

for Bard will teach the master class.

mine. :joe:

Edited by Parker Owens
  • Like 2
  • Site Administrator

It is so refreshing on this nice summer day to see all my subjects playing and interacting like the frienemies that they truly are :hug:

Bard, care to join myself, Sir @Drew Espinosa and Sir @Wesley8890 and the mighty Wizard @Slytherin?

Peace to everyone :joe:

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
38 minutes ago, wildone said:

It is so refreshing on this nice summer day to see all my subjects playing and interacting like the frienemies that they truly are :hug:

Bard, care to join myself, Sir @Drew Espinosa and Sir @Wesley8890 and the mighty Wizard @Slytherin?

Peace to everyone :joe:

Leave Bard alone, Despot! :angry:  He is not part of your lickspittle brigade!  *waddles away with Bard in tow to plot the Oppressor Tyrant's overthrow* :joe: 

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Krista said:

*Distracts Steve with 10 naked dancers* Steals the Crown.:D

*nabs the shiny and adds the naked dancers to my ever-growing army* :gikkle:  :joe: 

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

*nabs the shiny and adds the naked dancers to my ever-growing army* :gikkle:  :joe: 

:o! They're mine! I paid good money for them to wiggle their bits! Oh.. and.. Takes back the Crown. :joe:

Edited by Krista
  • Like 2
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Krista said:

:o! They're mine! I paid good money for them to wiggle their bits! Oh.. and.. Takes back the Crown. :joe:

Too late!  They've already been assimilated. :gikkle:  :joe: 

8 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Alright fine, take them... I've never witnessed a floppy ding-a-ling kill anyone. That's all they would be good for.

And the crown belongs to me. :joe:

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
9 minutes ago, Krista said:

Alright fine, take them... I've never witnessed a floppy ding-a-ling kill anyone. That's all they would be good for.

And the crown belongs to me. :joe:

They're good for their distraction value.  Then the ninjas step in... :ph34r::joe:  

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Leave Bard alone, Despot! :angry:  He is not part of your lickspittle brigade!  *waddles away with Bard in tow to plot the Oppressor Tyrant's overthrow* :joe: 

We need the Bard, so he can compose epic ballads of Tsar Steve's many victories! -_- 

And lickspittle brigade? :rolleyes: No, we are the Tsar Steve Fan Club! :D:P 

As or "Oppressor Tyrant"? That's fake news! -_- 

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

<While Val is distracted by the new dancers, I kidnap Legolas so he can become a "guest" of Tsar Steve (totally not a hostage 0:) ) > 

• Site Administrator
38 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

We need the Bard, so he can compose epic ballads of Tsar Steve's many victories! -_- 

:no:  

And lickspittle brigade? :rolleyes: No, we are the Tsar Steve Fan Club! :D:P 

:rofl: 

As or "Oppressor Tyrant"? That's fake news! -_- 

:no: 

<While Val is distracted by the new dancers, I kidnap Legolas so he can become a "guest" of Tsar Steve (totally not a hostage 0:) ) > 

Back off Legolas, lickspittle! :angry:  You can keep Theon.  -_-

5 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

anjqnjB_700b.jpg

Damn right. :evil:  

:joe:  

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Why would we want Theon?

I have no idea, but apparently your lead Lickspittle has a thing for him. :unsure:  :joe: