• Site Administrator

The selection of the next ruler is totally by chance. Birdy might swoop in and start a new LPW after my latest post :) In that case, I will be the undisputed :joe: of the land.

You mention @Valkyrie so still have your head. Once Sir @Wesley8890 hunts you down and preforms your field decapitation, you shall envy the days you had one :P

Sir @Drew Espinosa, I think you can apply to any traitors still luring in Sherwood or the Enchanted Forest in the UK and do so the same. Hint, hint, @northie.

I must say, it is a wonderful thing that in reality, we only have two dissenter that want to usurp our rule in this game :)

:joe:

One final point to make absolutely clear, if I killed Santa as so accused by the dissenters, how did the kids get presents last year? I imagine that after many many many many years of getting coal, they are trying to blame me rather than looking into the mirror to see who is at fault for that :gikkle:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, wildone said:

One final point to make absolutely clear, if I killed Santa as so accused by the dissenters, how did the kids get presents last year? I imagine that after many many many many years of getting coal, they are trying to blame me rather than looking into the mirror to see who is at fault for that :gikkle:

Words of wisdom, Your Majesty! :worship:

:joe: All Hail Tsar Steve the Wise!!! :D 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The Pretender Penguin is speechless at having witnessed Tsar Steve's wisdom! :D 

Sir Drew, sometimes the truth hurts and when it hurts, they mask it with laughter :(

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
17 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

...the tedious palaver continues ad nauseum..

:joe:  ...and back to me!

Well, I had to look up the meaning of palaver. I see you have eloquently described the traitorous rebels babble. :P

Come join me Sir Daddy, you will have your own crown to rule over Middle America :joe:

Your wisdom and knowledge will make you a excellent counsel to the Kingdom :)

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Cry havoc!  And let loose the penguins of war!  *battle cry* :joe: 

Releases the secret army of Leopard Seals to annihilate your army of penguins :gikkle:

Lunch is served my friends :P

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

Releases the secret army of Leopard Seals to annihilate your army of penguins :gikkle:

Lunch is served my friends :P

:D  Good.  My dragons are hungry. :joe: 

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

:D  Good.  My dragons are hungry. :joe: 

So your dragons will eat my Leopard Seals, which have eaten your penguins :unsure:

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

So your dragons will eat my Leopard Seals, which have eaten your penguins :unsure:

They ate the seals before they had a chance to eat my penguins.  -_-:joe: 

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Site Administrator
34 minutes ago, northie said:

Who cares about Pengy's imaginary armies? I don't. What I do care about is shiny and it's mine - not with some Canadian wannabe. Mine.   :joe:

Dreamer!!!

i shall release the hounds of hell to track you down for Sir @Drew Espinosa to finally put you in the tower for a prisoner forever!!!!