she laughed so hard at penguin’s joke,

the crown fell off and nearly broke!

Embarrassment did Bard avert,

plucked shiny from the snow and dirt,

to Ex-Queen gave his arm and smile,

then took the shiny home awhile. 

Mine. :joe:

• Haha 1

Hnh!  <_<  My jollity would be at a pretty low ebb if I didn't have the shiny ... But, of course, I do!  :joe:  While the bard was being a gentleman, I was being a sneak thief. Not that he would've noticed until he got home - you can get some decent plastic crowns for next to nothing ... :funny:  Mine

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
13 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Since I am definitely the underdog here, I shall relieve all of you of your silly reindeer games and take back the shiny for me!!!

Also, here is the new LPW Bill of Rights:

These Rights are decreed and pronounced all across LPW land and henceforth shall build the framework and the legal structure of the Forum known as Last Post Wins. These rights are inalienable and bestowed upon LPW Land by the most Omnipotent Ones. To try and challenge or change or alter these rights shall be cast aside as useless squabble.

The Rights

1.  Wildone is now, always will be and even after death, be the true bearer of the shiny and King/Tsar/Emperor/Regent of Last Post Win Land. :joe:
  2. Refer to right number one.

:joe:

• Angry 2
  • Site Administrator
19 minutes ago, wildone said:

These Rights are decreed and pronounced all across LPW land and henceforth shall build the framework and the legal structure of the Forum known as Last Post Wins. These rights are inalienable and bestowed upon LPW Land by the most Omnipotent Penguin. To try and challenge or change or alter these rights shall be cast aside as useless rabble.

The Rights

1.  Valkyrie is now, always will be and even after death, be the true bearer of the shiny and Emperor Penguin and Supreme Ruler of Last Post Win Land. :joe:
  2. Refer to right number one.

:joe:

I agree wholeheartedly.  It's nice to know you finally see things my way :D:rofl:  :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1