• Site Administrator

Hello Wesley the Weasel :P

I'll relieve you of the Shiny, so I can hold it for Sir Drew :)

:joe:

• Angry 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty 🦅 once again.

Lets celebrate Pop Goes The Weasel with Strawberry Shortcake and then a shot of Bourbon. Then we can relax by sitting in the Bath.

• Site Administrator

Really????

Nobody going to comment on Pop Goes the Weasel :gikkle:

0:)

In case you wondering why Val hasn't commented about loving Strawberry Shortcake and eating it all herself, she opened and drank the whole bottle of Bourbon and is passed out drunk still :P

Mine (for  Drew) :joe:

• Love 1
  • Angry 2
  • Site Administrator

Pop goes the deposed despot, after I stuff him full of puffer fish... :gikkle:  And I shared some lovely strawberry shortcake and bourbon with @Wesley8890 before taking a nice, relaxing soak.  🛀 :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Using Smile Power,  let's Take Back The Lunch Break. After that, get out and do some Nature Photography of the local wildlife.

• Site Administrator
46 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Using Smile Power,  let's Take Back The Lunch Break. After that, get out and do some Nature Photography of the local wildlife.

:D  🥪 Ugh... nature photography... I hate the paparazzi. Can't a penguin eat fish in peace? :unsure: :joe: 🐧 

• Haha 1