• Site Administrator

Daddy DK had the shiny

Now he doesn't

:)

How's that for a poem?

:joe:  Mine in trust for Sir Drew

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

The deposed despot is deluded, but I digress--it's dungeon time for denounced dictators.  #funwithalliteration

:joe: 

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor to get the day started.

What a combination for today, Jerky and Peanut Butter Cookies. On the other hand, here's a Red Rose 🌹 for Loving Day 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨.

• Site Administrator
36 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor to get the day started.

What a combination for today, Jerky and Peanut Butter Cookies. On the other hand, here's a Red Rose 🌹 for Loving Day 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨.

You forgot the most important part of today... it's my birthday, so I declare it Penguin Day and the shiny is mine while I munch on peanut butter cookies and cheesecake :D  :joe:  🎂

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:joe: @Valkyrie Since it's your birthday, I'll say this once: All Hail the Emperor Penguin! :worship: 

...This doesn't mean anything. -_- In less than 8 hours I'll be back to declaring you a rebel! :P 

@wildone See how loyal your lickspittle is?  :rofl:  :joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Thank gosh!!!!! Interesting that Sir Drew was nice and I kept my p’s and q’s to myself, yet the oversized puffin still spewed her bile all over everyone :(

Made me think of how she made false accusations of when I filled LBO up with stuffing when it was actually the down of 100 penguins that I slaughtered for LBO. 

Well yesterday only proved we now have an OLD oversized puffin on our hands now. 😛

Mine, in trust for Sir Drew :joe:

• Angry 1
  • Site Moderator
23 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

You forgot the most important part of today... it's my birthday, so I declare it Penguin Day and the shiny is mine while I munch on peanut butter cookies and cheesecake :D  :joe:  🎂

Sorry about that, but since the change that had to be done, I don't think to check the calendar.

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Sorry about that, but since the change that had to be done, I don't think to check the calendar.

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

No worries :hug: :kiss: I'll just steal the shiny back now.  :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

And over to the Keeper of the Shiny, until we can put upon Sir Drew's head :)

:joe:

• Angry 1