• Site Moderator

DDk's had far too long so it's back to the mighty raptor once again.

Here's a Strawberry Rhubarb Pie in Earls face. Now lets raise a glass of Rose to Donald Duck who turns 84 today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
On 6/7/2018 at 11:29 PM, wildone said:

Well I have made 36 delicious chocolate chip cookies from scratch!

I offer one to each one of you, one and all (btw, I felt bad so I stitched LBO's head back on and even got her some new stuffing :D).

Not wanting anything from anyone, just wanting to share :)

But I will still hold the shiny for Sir Drew :joe:

Chocolate chip cookies?  What did you use for chocolate chips... :unsure: And stitching LBO's head on with dissolvable thread and Stove Top stuffing doesn't sound all that benevolent to me... :unsure:  :joe:  

• Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again so early in the morning.

Take out a Ball Point Pen and jot this down. The panda/roach is serving Black Cows, and Iced Tea sprinkled with Herbs and Spices today.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
42 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

The panda/roach is serving Black Cows

I first read this as "Black Crows" and wondered why the panda/roach would be serving one of my favorite bands. :unsure: :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Swoops in and swipes the shiny back from the cat/bird.

Todays menu includes Corn On The Cob and German Chocolate Cake. The rest of the menu is up to you.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Yum... I love corn on the cob, especially if it's been grilled. :D  and German chocolate cake is one of my favorites :D  🍰  :joe:  

So the bard @Parker Owenshas finally came to offer his respect for the new king? Thank you! Hello to my valiant @Valkyrie on this fine day! Tonight we done in the halls of Valhalla with the finest Corn on the cob slathered with butter and for dessert the best German chocolate cake from midgard!

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Yum... I love corn on the cob, especially if it's been grilled. :D  and German chocolate cake is one of my favorites :D  🍰  :joe:  

Only you would eat grilled German Chocolate Cake :puke:

i shall all save the shiny from falling in the toilet whilst you puke 😛

:joe:

• Site Administrator
Just now, wildone said:

Only you would eat grilled German Chocolate Cake :puke:

i shall all save the shine from falling in the toilet whilst you puke 😛

:joe:

I punctuated that sentence properly, thank you very much.  -_-  And grilling makes everything better... right?  :joe: