• Site Moderator

And back to the majestic Bird of Prey.

Today is day for our Chemist and Chemistry Students, Mole Day. Thanks to the birthday of a retired talk host, it's TV Talk Host Day. Do you know who that might be. Say good-bye to the Swallows Depart San Juan today. As a result of all this, Boston Cream Pie today.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
13 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the majestic Bird of Prey.

Today is day for our Chemist and Chemistry Students, Mole Day. Thanks to the birthday of a retired talk host, it's TV Talk Host Day. Do you know who that might be. Say good-bye to the Swallows Depart San Juan today. As a result of all this, Boston Cream Pie today.

Hmmm, I had some Mole sauce on my enchiladas on Sunday, I was two days early I guess. First time having it, not sure what my opinion of it is :P

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers Johnny? (I'm guessing)

Since the oversized puffin is stuck in a blizzard, I shall eat all the Boston Cream Pie all myself. Unless someone want to share other than Valkyrie :unsure:

Mine :joe:

And BTW, dear puffin, my Flames will just use you for shooting practice. Wonder how you will do with a 100 mph slap shot to you into the net :P

2018-10-23_1718.png

• Site Administrator

Hmph.  I'd share my Boston Cream Pie with you.  -_-  But that's because I'm a benevolent ruler and not a despot.  I won't even tell you the secret ingredient I put in them just for you.  And I'm moving the Flames to Buffalo and incorporating them into the Sabres. :Steve2: :joe: 

• Site Administrator

Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine

:joe: