Topic Tuesday #14: How Do You Write?

I use my laptop, but I also have note books and pens which I use more often than not. I also make great use of the notes feature on my phone. 

@CassieQ I have my grandmother’s typewriter. I used to play on that thing when I was a kid. No idea if it works but I have it. Lol. 

• Like 5

I've found a biro with a good feel to it and a soft spongy grip which saves me from ending up with indentations in the flesh of my thumb and forefinger.

I write in big notebooks (a4 -letter size)  then use my Dragon speech recognition software to read my work into the computer. It's a wonderful saving of time and effort for this two finger typist.

A curious quirk that's developed is that I like having a candle glowing and flickering nearby.

• Like 3

It’s usually my iPad or if I’m home, my Mac.  One day I’ll have enough cash to return to having a MacBook as an option too :)  Sometimes I use my phone too, but mostly I end up using that just to read as typing anything more than a couple of sentences gets quite tedious.  I use software to help me organise and structure stories, which also keeps all three devices in sync.

• Like 2