The Drop in Centre

22 minutes ago, kbois said:

That's a hard one. There are so many variables that are involved with family dynamics. I would say that it depends on the relationship with the particular family member. I would be fine asking any of my immediate family, even though a few of them have become village idiots. My husband, however, would be hard pressed to ask one particular brother who we never want to see again. 

You would like to think that your family has your back, but in real life, that's not always the case. 

I'm pretty sure my brothers have my back, my biggest worry is if a family member donates and my body rejects the organ I don't want them feeling guilty bc of it.

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, 1brokNangel said:

I'm pretty sure my brothers have my back, my biggest worry is if a family member donates and my body rejects the organ I don't want them feeling guilty bc of it.

Usually organ donations require some mandatory counseling, if not, request it, should one of your brothers be a match and they agree. Those issues should be addressed before they become a problem. 

Good luck to you. 

• Like 5
44 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Now, 

Does anyone here have an aardvark?

Does anyone here have an aardvark?

Everyone here has a right and left ear,

But has anyone here have an aardvark?

Edited 39 minutes ago by Kit

image.png.2ff483ad4e9ce03a012cda8a40214128.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Enjoy your Saturday(s) ... i am currently trying to find a store that will sell me one (1) 6" terracotta pot and the brand of soil i want for a snake plant i was gifted on Mother's Day (ugh, do not ask!)  So far I cannot find the two in one place ... yay online shopping.

i need to make some burritos for dinner also ... yay!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

online shopping is so wonderful quick and easy and no hassles, 

Usually.  This time ... one place has the pot but not the soil and the other has the soil but not the pot. On Amazon i can't find the soil, but they have other kinds i really don't want at a price i'm not prepared to pay. And pots on Amazon, i cannot just buy one.. i need to 4 or 6 or 3 of 3 different sizes to get the one i want. All at insane prices. 

Michael said there were a few pots at the mall but no soil.

So i have ordered the soil and will walk to the mall to buy the pot.

Yay online shopping :( 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Wtf am I doing wrong here? That's twice in two days I ended up separating my quote from the accompianing post.

I've done it before...I blame it on a glitch in the matrix! 

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..