The Drop in Centre

50 minutes ago, Mrsgnomie said:

My toxic trait is deciding to take on a big project right before people come over to the house. Like Deciding to build a big loft bed over a desk. If that wasn’t enough, I decided to paint and wainscot the walls.

The stain on the bunk bed was too red so I was up until midnight last night sanding it all down and re staining it. I have to have the whole thing done in 8 hours.

My second toxic trait is doing nothing important online while I should be working on the project I set for myself…

Only two?🤣🤣

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Hey... Creme De Violette w. Gin & Lemon sounds pretty good.    lol

hehe, you go, Fae!!

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

Good Morning

how is everyone today? 

spoke with the Surgeon and we scheduled the surgery for June 3. was told to plan to be off work 2-4 weeks. 

We talked about the procedure and what could happen. When i left it sounded like a Chinese menu 1 from column A / 2 from column B. was also told all the results and what to expect after the surgery. 

they told me that usually they close this type of operation but they also gave me all the options open / close / packed / unpacked and worse case wound vac. won’t know till he gets started. 

Now the poking and prodding begins with medical test. i feel like a pin cushion. 

at least we are playing it safe. 

so this is Wednesday anyone got any “Good News” to share? 

All well here.

It's good to here you've got an op date.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Kitt said:

Blew an injector in my truck, which turned out to be one I replaced less than a year ago. Warranty will cover all repairs. Hidden damage means they decided to replace the block. I decided to replace some parts on a "just because it is 18 years old and it makes sense" basis. Bottom line is that I will end up with a whole new power plant for about $600.

I think I need to come pick you up and we'll go buy some lottery tickets. 😁

That's some really amazing news Kitt!!

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, Kitt said:

The draw back is a 3 week wait for the new block and lower end assembly to be delivered. The loaner the dealer gave us is tiny! F350 to a focus.

Watch they don’t put your car parts on the slow boat from China 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..