The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@Mikiesboy i'll have to look some of those up! 

i watched a lot of tv.  interrupted by work or sleeping for the most part.  i didn't want me or my life.. so i watched theirs.  i'd start at 6am.. and watch until i went to bed.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Got a bad weather warning.. snowing like mad out there.. lots of white on the grass and trees. ..lol

I think you always got more snow than I did even when I lived in Toronto. I’m hoping it goes away, like tomorrow, and is but a memory we’ll put in the back of our minds, 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Reader1810 said:

I think you always got more snow than I did even when I lived in Toronto. I’m hoping it goes away, like tomorrow, and is but a memory we’ll put in the back of our minds, 

up here is little snow belt ..we often get more  up here.. but i do not have to go out.. so yay

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

up here is little snow belt ..we often get more  up here.. but i do not have to go out.. so yay

My area is the opposite of that. Cooler in the summer and warmer - and less snow - in the winter. I did live north of Toronto in a snow belt for most of my childhood, so I’ve paid my dues, I’d say. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, kbois said:

I just spent close to 3 hours at Urgent Care. 

Idiot me fell last night. No reason other that I was stupid. Did something I shouldn't have and went straight down onto my bad knee, plus whacked the other one but good. 

Luckily nothing is broken. Big old contusion and orders to take it easy until I can maneuver without pain. 

No gym for a week. I'm pissed about that more than anything. *sigh* It hurts. I'm glad I don't have to deal with snow. 

sorry to hear.  take it easy.. hope you get better soon 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, kbois said:

Idiot me fell last night. No reason other that I was stupid. Did something I shouldn't have and went straight down onto my bad knee, plus whacked the other one but good. 

Luckily nothing is broken. Big old contusion and orders to take it easy until I can maneuver without pain. 

No gym for a week. I'm pissed about that more than anything. *sigh* It hurts. I'm glad I don't have to deal with snow. 

:hug: I hope you get better soon, so you can get back to doing what you want. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, kbois said:

Take care. Hope you feel better soon x

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 4/18/2022 at 6:08 PM, kbois said:

take care of your self and stay ahead of your pain. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 4/17/2022 at 4:27 PM, kbois said:

Too cute!

On a side note when my younger son was about 2 he got into too much chocolate that was laying around one Easter. Not pretty. That's all I'll say. 🤢

Sounds like me and Christmas Divinity -- the mere smell of it now makes me nauseous.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

Sounds like me and Christmas Divinity -- the mere smell of it now makes me nauseous.

He still eats chocolate...lol. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..