The Drop in Centre

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Back in the 90s, Starbucks used to have a croissants with spinach, feta cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes baked into them. It was so good!

Your spinach pie brought back that memory. I wonder if adding some chopped sundried-tomatoes would work with this recipe? 🤔

as long as you get as much liquid out of the spinach as you can.. i don't know why not.. cuz i put feta in sometimes when i take it out it's a bit wet on top.. i just dab it off with a paper towel.. but yeah i dont see why you couldn't put them in.

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

as long as you get as much liquid out of the spinach as you can.. i don't know why not.. cuz i put feta in sometimes when i take it out it's a bit wet on top.. i just dab it off with a paper towel.. but yeah i dont see why you couldn't put them in.

When you “said” spinach pie, I was picturing an actual pie with top and bottom crust. Seeing what it actually looks like and that it’s made with puff pastry has me thinking it will be easier and less work than if it was an actual pie. I think I will try this. :) 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

When you “said” spinach pie, I was picturing an actual pie with top and bottom crust. Seeing what it actually looks like and that it’s made with puff pastry has me thinking it will be easier and less work than if it was an actual pie. I think I will try this. :) 

it's really wonderful.. i hope you enjoy it. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

PS: the website this recipe came from looks interesting

it's a fav.  her teriyaki meatballs are great.. i've made a number of things from Budget Bytes. 

• Like 2
On 5/2/2022 at 4:55 PM, Fae Briona said:

Going to be a "fun" evening tonight. A very active weather evening w. a LOT of strong / severe storms moving in from our West

Missed the storms on Monday (though not by much as there was an EF1 tornado roughly 14 miles to our SW).  Another chance of severe storms tonight.  Unfortunately, the rain this morning stopped before lunch, which makes late afternoon / early evening storms more likely.

• Like 3
On 4/28/2022 at 8:28 AM, Mikiesboy said:

yes.. it's bright here for a change ... Michael and i are going out for breakfast. i've take a couple of days off. It's nice to just not work.  Have a nice day, Reader xo

Hope you enjoyed (or are enjoying) your time off.

• Like 3
On 5/4/2022 at 2:23 PM, Fae Briona said:

Hope you enjoyed (or are enjoying) your time off.

It was nice, thanks. I hope you are doing okay, Fae. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Today has been the absolute day from hell.

I need some positivity... something to make me smile. It feels like I've lost the ability. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I actually live in the WeAreAllASpeckOfDustAndNoneOfUsMatterAtAll Universe. But that's not uplifting to most, for some reason.

Isn't YouKNeeVerse just short for that?  LOL

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

Good Afternoon 

Just wanted to stop in and tell everyone hi and i hope you are all doing well.

hate to share depressing news.

why is it when things start to get better they fall apart?

it’s now my turn to face a health challenge. i been going to wound care for a few months, we hoped it would heal normally but it’s not. now the only option is to have surgery.  i have dealt with this in the past with no issues. have been told due to location i was to plan for 4-6 weeks off work. 

Thankful my brother is back to work full time and is back to 100 % 

how are things with you?

So Sorry to here that Rick . Hope everything goes well and you are soon back to full health.

All good here with me and hubby.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

Good Afternoon 

Just wanted to stop in and tell everyone hi and i hope you are all doing well.

hate to share depressing news.

why is it when things start to get better they fall apart?

it’s now my turn to face a health challenge. i been going to wound care for a few months, we hoped it would heal normally but it’s not. now the only option is to have surgery.  i have dealt with this in the past with no issues. have been told due to location i was to plan for 4-6 weeks off work. 

Thankful my brother is back to work full time and is back to 100 % 

how are things with you?

Sorry to hear this rick. Wound care can be tricky, especially when it's so slow to heal. I hope your recovery goes smoothly!

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..