The Drop in Centre

On 6/3/2022 at 9:53 AM, mollyhousemouse said:

thank You Sir

being involved in planning our future is exciting.

i was exhausted last night. that kind of thinking and talking is hard work. i'm sitting in my car at the venue finishing my coffee and getting ready for day 2.

take care Sir

Thank you, molly  Being 'on' is hard work, but I've every faith in you.  I hope you found it worthwhile.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 6/5/2022 at 6:39 PM, Fae Briona said:

We have a chance of rain and storms all weekend. Had an early morning thunderstorm start to move in just as SP was about to head to work.

After our little tropical wave drenched us last week, we're now experiencing typical South Florida, summer weather. Steamy mornings, rainy afternoons, and steamy evenings. Two days ago, the feel-like temp hit 107 in Ft Lauderdale.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
47 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

After our little tropical wave drenched us last week, we're now experiencing typical South Florida, summer weather. Steamy mornings, rainy afternoons, and steamy evenings. Two days ago, the feel-like temp hit 107 in Ft Lauderdale.

It's swampy up here too, although not quite so bad. Noontime and it only "feels like" 96. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
On 6/3/2022 at 6:25 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Get well soon, rick!

image.png.7b63030c20bc58d8fda89b2b6c2522dd.png

On 6/4/2022 at 6:13 AM, spyke said:

Get well soon rick!  And definitely take it easy and let your body heal. 

Thanks for all the Get Well Wishes

• Love 4
22 hours ago, rickproehl said:

So how are things with you?

Glad you are feeling better rick! 

Having my driveway paved this week by a family that has been in the business since the grandpa emigrated from Ireland. Every damn one of em are gingers with heavy accents, even the 12 yr old that tagged along on a day off from school. They have my daughter drooling.

The thing is "My gods be damned cousin Murphy" was having a field day yesterday! The bobcat blew a belt, the mechanic was not available to fix it till dinner time, a multitude of little things went wrong, and the boss man was just worn out by the time they left. You would think I gave him the world when I said go home, have dinner and I will see you tomorrow. Leave the bobcat and trailer where they are, no one will bother them.

He asked if I was sure? Yup. We have a saying in the horse business. Shit happens then you shovel it!

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 5
10 hours ago, 1brokNangel said:

^^💙I love that💙 ^^

Good evening Tim, hope you've had a great day.

It wasn't too terrible, thank you.  Hope you're okay xo

• Like 5

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

just wanted to say ‘hi’ i hope things are going good for everyone. just got home from a Doc appointment and things are going good. He said i could drive now but with gas at over $5 US i will stay home.

i can see why he told me that i would be off for a Month. things take longer to do. 

So take care of yourself 

• Like 5
50 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so... i just apologized for having a headache. it's not like i planned on this, i didn't "do it on purpose." spurred a conversation as to why i felt like i had to say i was sorry... 

FB_IMG_1654963172476.jpg

I do the same thing!

I think anyone who was taught basic manners (or went to catholic school) has it drilled into them. As a mom it's reinforced even more. If I had a dollar for everytime I told my kids 'say you're sorry' (or please, excuse me etc.) I'd be able to retire tomorrow. 🤭 

Hope you feel better molly! 

Hope everyone has a good day!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hello everyone.  It's cool here today but Ohio is gearing up for weather ridiculousness.  By Wednesday next week we have highs of upper 90s. Yikes. 

Is it pride fest season for everyone? Cincinnati's will be in 2 weeks. 

Starry i agree the Ohio weather is a roller coaster this week Rain / heat and cold had to pay neighbor’s kid to cut grass it was so deep. this is my job but he asked trying to repair his car. So i helped him. 
Columbus Pride is the same weekend. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so... i just apologized for having a headache. it's not like i planned on this, i didn't "do it on purpose." spurred a conversation as to why i felt like i had to say i was sorry... 

FB_IMG_1654963172476.jpg

molly hope you feel better. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

just wanted to say ‘Good Morming”

i hope things are going good for everyone. 

wanted to share a Positive Quote to start this week. Plain and simple.

“I am enough.”

So take care of yourself 

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..