The Drop in Centre

3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

you're lucky you don't gain weight. 

true but we don't eat huge pieces (not like i'd like to, lol)  and with Dan around, well we have to share with him.  :)

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

you're lucky you don't gain weight. 

Man … what I’d give to be able to eat whatever I wanted. 😕 That’s a super power!

• Wow 2
4 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Man … what I’d give to be able to eat whatever I wanted. 😕 That’s a super power!

it's straight up damn luck is what it is ... I'm sure it will all change when i turn 40 .. life ends then doesn't it?

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

it's straight up damn luck is what it is ... I'm sure it will all change when i turn 40 .. life ends then doesn't it?

Only for The Gays.

oh … wait …

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

I'm in trouble if life ends at 40 for gays, cause I'm 52 😆 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I'm in trouble if life ends at 40 for gays, cause I'm 52 😆 

not mentally ... :)    To be honest, before you said that i always imagined you were in your late 20's.  So you still have lots of time.  ⏲️

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

And i can handle a lot of pain .. ask my sadist Husband. 

Well, not many people can deal with that kind of pain. Dental pain is a pain even I cannot inflict, boy.  I'd take the freezing and let them get it done. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Well, not many people can deal with that kind of pain. Dental pain is a pain even I cannot inflict, boy.  I'd take the freezing and let them get it done. 

Freeze hell! I would want full on numb!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
43 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Freeze hell! I would want full on numb!

Couldn't agree more. I think they will give him a local so the young torturist can go to town. We'll need to make sure we have soup. 

At least she doesn't laugh gleefully. 

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I do not envy dental pain. I've only had one problem with my teeth, and it was awful. I do not recommend a cracked molar to anyone. Hang in there, tim!

Ouch. I have a bridge thanks to one guy sucker punching me. Lost a couple of teeth there. Not a pleasant experience. Cracked molar.. ouch. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

This has been a long afternoon.  Had a dry-line move through earlier, which dropped our humidity from 70%+ to just 5%, and we've had wind gusts all day at 40 to 50 mph (with occasional gusts stronger than that). At this time, there are 36 active grass-fires in the state. All of the "Fire Warnings" have been cancelled, but there are a large number of roads closed because of the smoke.  Thankfully, nothing too close to here.

• Wow 5
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

i know you'll be out on the road to your happy place with a hammer and nails in the next few days.  When you cannot do anything, it's hard, i know.  I've spent lots of hours wringing my hands over a family member, usually my nephew.  He's like a son to us and he and i are especially close.

i hope you find a way to ease your mind somewhat. xo

1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

Hang in there, Katie. 

• Love 4
On 3/31/2023 at 12:41 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Do you feel like an old lady?  You're age isn't important .. I don't think you're old.

The dentist.. well hygienist, She's young and enthusiastic.. next time i go to see her in 3 months, she will have the dentist actually freeze the area she wants to deeply clean .. i may live thru that... i certainly couldn't handle that pain today. And i can handle a lot of pain .. ask my sadist Husband. 

i am going back on Tuesday after work because my enthusiastic Jenny thinks i may have a cavity. They wanted me to go tomorrow but i don't want to spend my whole weekend at the dentist. 

So far i've been in there for 2 hours of cleaning. i wonder if these people go to the same schools because i do brush and floss and go for regular cleaning but never experienced this kind of thing before.

Ooof.  

Tooth pain is the worst kind of pain. There's no enjoyment in it at all. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..