The Drop in Centre

On 3/31/2023 at 6:14 PM, Wayne Gray said:

I do not envy dental pain. I've only had one problem with my teeth, and it was awful. I do not recommend a cracked molar to anyone. Hang in there, tim!

Oof. I had a cracked molar and it ended up being removed. The oral surgeon put me into twilight sleep for it, thank the universe. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I never get tooth pain -- never. I've literally snapped a tooth in half and not had any pain.  Some people say things like, "how lucky", but pain is there for a reason.  I've ended up with huge cavities because I simply couldn't tell anything was wrong.  I'd love to have some, admittedly small, amount of pain when there is something wrong.

Now my gums -- THOSE feel pain and deep cleaning is a <censored>.

• Sad 3
2 hours ago, Solus Magus said:

A healthy amount of pain is well...healthy. Lol.

So are you:  one characterized by sadism : a person who takes pleasure in inflicting pain, punishment, or humiliation on others

Or are you: a person who is gratified by pain, degradation, etc., that is self-imposed or imposed by others. a person who finds pleasure in self-denial, submissiveness

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

So are you:  one characterized by sadism : a person who takes pleasure in inflicting pain, punishment, or humiliation on others

Or are you: a person who is gratified by pain, degradation, etc., that is self-imposed or imposed by others. a person who finds pleasure in self-denial, submissiveness

Hmmm, I wonder. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I refuse to answer on grounds that I might incriminate myself.

• Haha 4
48 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Is emotional and mental pain included? 

If so, apparently I'm all in. 

• Sad 3
13 minutes ago, kbois said:

Is emotional and mental pain included? 

If so, apparently I'm all in. 

no, it shouldn't be but sometimes it happens..   I'm sorry you're having a hard time.. sending you my love and hugs xoxoxxo

• Love 3

Off for a couple of days vacation ... Hanging out with Michael today doing some needed chores and i'll bake a cake and make one pan chicken thighs and veggies for dinner tonight.  Have a good Wednesday whatever you're getting up to!

image.png.e7548da9fdbc152ea48e015c44469d66.png

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 5

Cake and laundry are in ... not together. :D   Massive little thunderstorm just passed over.. wow, loud but short lived.  i slept in till 9am but i feel like having a nap.  LOL

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

Cake and laundry are in ... not together. :D   Massive little thunderstorm just passed over.. wow, loud but short lived.  i slept in till 9am but i feel like having a nap.  LOL

So glad to hear the cake and laundry weren’t put in together, because I’m thinking those “flavours” just don’t mix…

Speaking of T-storms, I was listening to it a moment ago, but just now realize it is over. It’s still raining, though. 

You’ve had a busy morning, tim. A nap sounds warranted, imo. 

Have a great rest of the day. 

That goes for the rest of you lot as well. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 4/4/2023 at 5:40 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Cannot both co-exist within the same person? 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

it’s been a while. just wanting to say ‘Hi’ 

The last few weeks have been stressful. my healing is a very slow process. The really sad thing is when this is healed i have another surgery to schedule. 

thank goodness with this process there is little to no pain. 

So take care of yourself and stay safe.

i hope things are going good for everyone.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, chris191070 said:

Well I've had an eventful couple of days and a 24hr stay in hospital.

At the moment I've got a huge black eye, with small cut on the eyelid.  A cut on my forehead, that's about 2 inch long, which needed 11 stitches.

All because I had a bad epileptic seizure.

All good otherwise, hope you are all keeping well.

owwwwww!  Feel better

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

At the moment I've got a huge black eye, with small cut on the eyelid.  A cut on my forehead, that's about 2 inch long, which needed 11 stitches.

Take care of yourself it’s no fun to be injured 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

oh, sorry to hear that, chris... i hope this means you are home now. look after yourself and take things easy. xoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..