The Drop in Centre

21 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

yeah, sometimes just doing not much together is nice.  Hope you and SP are doing okay. 

Thanks xo

Things are going well for us, though we've had discussions on whether we're insane to consider buying property & building a house at our age (30yr mortgage would put us in debt into our 80's) -- but there are issues with "my" house [size] and "his" house [needs gutted and re-done] that makes it worth doing.

Went to a funeral on Friday. Husband of one of my classmates passed and we drove up, even though I'd not seen or spoken w. her since graduation.  There were seven of the women from our class and myself -- which was almost 25% of our graduating class (small school, just 35 people).  Was nice to see them, though not the best situation.

• Love 3

We've had a very mild January this year but that's about to abruptly change.  High tomorrow will be lower than the morning low today, and it will stay below freezing for 4 or 5 days.  Good chance of an ice storm pretty close to us as well; hopefully it stays South.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
On 2/4/2023 at 12:26 AM, Mikiesboy said:

hi all

Hope you are all okay.  i was in the hospital for a few days, but i came home today. Need a bit more recovery time and then i should be okay.

xoxo

thinking good thoughts for you, tim. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 2/4/2023 at 12:26 AM, Mikiesboy said:

hi all

Hope you are all okay.  i was in the hospital for a few days, but i came home today. Need a bit more recovery time and then i should be okay.

image.png.865200c4f89bb80a78a72f37b10427f2.png

tim take care of yourself. sending good thoughts and well wishes.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Hugs

5 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

xoxo

thinking good thoughts for you, tim. 

3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

tim take care of yourself. sending good thoughts and well wishes.

thanks all ..  xo

• Love 4

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

This has been a rough week started Monday when i had my scheduled surgery. Went in for 1 procedure but the Doctor decide that he needed to do another one. i knew this going in. been taking it easy and following Doctors order. i hate insurance companies i need lots of medical supplies but they won’t cover them. Amazon Prime has been a lifesaver. The sad thing is as soon as i recover from this i have another surgery to go thru. 

So i hope things are going good for you.

Take care of yourself.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

This has been a rough week started Monday when i had my scheduled surgery. Went in for 1 procedure but the Doctor decide that he needed to do another one. i knew this going in. been taking it easy and following Doctors order. i hate insurance companies i need lots of medical supplies but they won’t cover them. Amazon Prime has been a lifesaver. The sad thing is as soon as i recover from this i have another surgery to go thru. 

Take care of yourself.

Hugs and lots of positive thoughts. You're doing the best thing by taking it easy and listening to your doctors. Feel better rick! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Take care of yourself.

Sending hugs and positive thoughts. Plenty of rest and take care of yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, kbois said:

Hugs and lots of positive thoughts. You're doing the best thing by taking it easy and listening to your doctors. Feel better rick! 

8 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Sending hugs and positive thoughts. Plenty of rest and take care of yourself. 

thanks all 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

thanks all 

i'm sorry you're having to go thru all of this, rick.  please look after yourself. i hope you feel better soon.

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..