The Drop in Centre

34 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs

hello friends

had a really good day. met my goal, & pulled off a last minute shipping request. the kids pitched in for pizza. i'm a happy girl

hope everyone had a good day

I'm glad to hear you had a good day, molly.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

had a really good day. met my goal, & pulled off a last minute shipping request. the kids pitched in for pizza. i'm a happy girl

hope everyone had a good day

molly it is always good day when it ends on a good. now you can rest and enjoy your weekend.

my day was pretty good it was busy enough which made the time fly. i still have to work on Saturday but it is Overtime which is nice. 
so you have a good evening.

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Starry 

some people don’t deserve kids. sorry to hear about your cousin. give the kids plenty of love and things will get better.

so take care of your self and please keep the thunder storms on that side of the state. 

Thank you Rick.  We will do our best for them now that they are back in the family fold.  

And ha! My side of the state.  I googled, we are about 90 miles apart. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
20 minutes ago, kbois said:

Thank you for stepping in and helping out. I've discovered more than I ever wanted to know about the horrors of child abuse in the past 10 months. 

Drug abuse is a hard road to travel no matter which side you're on. 

It's what family does.  Thank you though. I'm sorry you've had occasion to see such horrors. 

And yes. Substance abuse is a very sad road for all.  It takes a lot of effort on many parts to combat.  

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..