The Drop in Centre

14 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

See the source image

What would you do if you woke up to this staring you in the face? lol

That is equally horrifying and fascinating at the same time. 

Freaky. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so ... this is happening where i am, South Central Texas doesn't get snow as a rule. 

hope your day is going well

received_879574616149477.jpg

We got snow here too in West Texas! About 3 inches

ioLsFBVvXowjS-KKW0z28lmoaxkFGbDp8LPMc_fAtyYarbk8U9qR4v8KP1kEV_Q0LcQyoj3HMF-BFH1Qn5BAwFUI0y6M_Z9i1E2M6zocim3Xk5usDToEC44BqNYPM2boyFn94ar7mTAbVzluPUxe1oThnuR5A5FkaFOkkjOHhfUWELTU8MasSdta6rBH-GNBOVlWjSRIPPxS25xxJNPhUp7BPRR9gPhjrviM9hW_Br2dZctm17Y8-SR0JudjwYb1Ye_Ahlc4adHdJ4lMZJ_dM8DZDKhXL6S1JmiIgToERfPHyGnEFuzmWudh_1HGTYf-iGQnbI1Ip7k7mVf5-nanaGE4T1b0ZfafgqYaPnZRv8JpuXrTOX2u_Ioz4Dtu_OvN9LfACIUFLeJOS4v-_OhLRwZ3LiN-35NJG9njPCWTarh4bIiZe_l7vSthaNu5hBuGQBghjw-OuV_qYcg6u36ETn-2HckPqOYEdsCiKY7EmsDpLu1mpBuCZgodPlCtGLjvk6zpHeNDPb6xYXSWnqrhLi-MgjXtIqlIiJa5lG7sCqfydwM75mx4GG_S5gfHumYZBfG4Znrkuz63FbGjreCnlpf73RXIL8vU0gjsPNAaYri2XV6DikGAn8brjdLXE8cLQS_I_iyN6ddXMnQ-9WyOpvjNtu5OvRWjqXDTYh2ycbxJXSwU3ibnIPtnDi8kxgg=w469-h625-no?authuser=0

Edited by Story Reader
  • Like 4

No snow here...but is is on the cool side. Today was one helluva lazy day. I just got around to taking a shower and  as much as I would've loved just going from one set of jammies to the next.... I have to go walk the dogs. Polar bear and palm tree sleep pants might be OK for Walmart, but not dog walking 🤣

It's already dropped down into the low 50s so I think I might throw on a hoodie. Don't worry....not gonna cave on the flip flops! 

I'm hopefully going to finish up the chapter I'm working on, it's almost done. (yes @spyke, I've been "clacking" all afternoon!)

Have a good evening everyone!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, kbois said:

No snow here...but is is on the cool side. Today was one helluva lazy day. I just got around to taking a shower and  as much as I would've loved just going from one set of jammies to the next.... I have to go walk the dogs. Polar bear and palm tree sleep pants might be OK for Walmart, but not dog walking 🤣

It's already dropped down into the low 50s so I think I might throw on a hoodie. Don't worry....not gonna cave on the flip flops! 

I'm hopefully going to finish up the chapter I'm working on, it's almost done. (yes @spyke, I've been "clacking" all afternoon!)

Have a good evening everyone!

I think you should reward yourself with a nice shot of Fireball to take any chill off. 🤣

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so ... this is happening where i am, South Central Texas doesn't get snow as a rule. 

hope your day is going well

received_879574616149477.jpg

So pretty and peaceful looking. I'm have to admit that I am a bit envious. 

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, spyke said:

I think you should reward yourself with a nice shot of Fireball to take any chill off. 🤣

I'm currently hooked on blackberry whiskey. (Although Fireball did go into the egg mixture for French Toast this morning 🤫)

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..