The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Craving chocolate.. want it to be mostly healthy...  ohhhhh yes....

Okay, you got me. I ant to make the banana bread, the carrot cake, the brownie in a mug and the lava cake ( :heart: them!).

PS: He’s got a new subscriber. :D 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Okay, you got me. I ant to make the banana bread, the carrot cake, the brownie in a mug and the lava cake ( :heart: them!).

i can vouch for the lemon squares too. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Make that 2 new subscribers.  I tried to fight, but resistance is futile. 😁

Edited by spyke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, kbois said:

We need to go to the store to get the stuff Walmart supposedly didn't have in stock when I did my order Thursday. Funny how it's always there when we go in person 🙄

Have a good day!

yeah, i dislike that as well good luck, stay safe!

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Trying a new hair color tonight. "Rich Caviar". This one's a little scary....way different from my norm. Dark with an almost amethyst hue. Fingers crossed!

🤞🏻

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all.  Hope things are going well. 

I had my second shot early this week so by next Thursday I should be at top defense against covid 19. 

I got a new car, cant remember if I told y'all before.  My old one died after 13 years.  I'm happy with this one but I don't love it like I loved my old one.  But it's affordable and economical.  So. Its fine.  

Hmm.  I don't have much to report.  Ivebeen reading some great stories lately on kindle unlimited.....   

Yup. That's it.  Hope to hear good things from y'all 

hi Starry 👋 

i've been doing more embroidery so not a lot here either

glad you are well

14 hours ago, Solus Magus said:

I just took a short vacation and the GA site already looked like a different planet. What is going on? 🥲

hi Solus welcome back

• Like 4
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Well, this is day four of being sick. I've got some weird Upper Respiratory Infection, and a nicely swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck. No, I don't have CoV-19 or the flu (I was tested for both on Thursday). It really does feel like the flu.

Anyway, the timing is as good as it could be, I guess. I've got one more day to recover, and I hope I do. I've got a lot to do on Tuesday.

I hope the rest of you are well and having a great day.

sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. chicken soup, with a Serrano pepper couldn't hurt.

take care ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..