• Site Moderator

ABTM,A.

Since Autumn has arrived, it's time for Innergize Day. Celebrate Bisexual  Day around the world today. As a result, we'll be having Snack Sticks and Great American Pot Pie.

• Like 2

Crazy upstairs neighbor is back to shouting... grrr

No I'm not going to complain again after how he shout at me last time. Nooo. This time I've set my alarm to be ready to vaccum with my very veeeerry loud vaccum at 8.00am sharp -_- I'll even do the share corridor 0:)

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

@astone2292 by then it'll be lunch instead. @clochette, Unfortunately, it will be your downstairs neighbor who suffers from the vacuum cleaner.

Cheeries Jubilee will be served at the Schwenfelder Thanksgiving today. Make sure your punctuation is correct today as its Punctuation Day.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

@astone2292 by then it'll be lunch instead. @clochette, Unfortunately, it will be your downstairs neighbor who suffers from the vacuum cleaner.

Cheeries Jubilee will be served at the Schwenfelder Thanksgiving today. Make sure your punctuation is correct today as its Punctuation Day.

Dont worry, there are no downstairs neighbors unless you count the spiders in the cave, I wouldn't be that mean to innocent people!!!!! (I'm not shouting at you, just celebrating punctuation day ;))

:joe:

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

@chris191070 you were a day early with the rabbits as today is International Rabbit Day.

Due to the length of the list, I'm posting it.

• Like 2