2023 Anthology - Leap of Faith - Links

• Site Administrator

Please post the links to anthology submissions for the 2023 Anthology here.  There is a separate thread for discussion, so if you have any issues please post there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 9:30 PM, Parker Owens said:

Here is this fall's entry.  Let me know if it's in order.

You may want to try to post your link again.  We wouldn't want your story to miss out on making the anthology due to this mistake.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Parker Owens said:

What error have I made?

I don't think you have, It's just no-one else has posted the embedded link (ie the one that 'shows' the page in advance). I regularly got that 'we can't locate' message when posting links to unpublished antho stories.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

@Parker Owens @Bill W  If you guys see a "story not found" or similar message, then that means it was done correctly.  I can see the story information, so we should be good to go.  I will be contacting authors to correct any mistakes once I start moving stories into the anthology category, which I am planning on doing on Monday.  

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

What error have I made?

It appeared that your link to the story you've written for the anthology failed, but Northie explained to me about why that had happened, so I apologize for bothering you.  Mea culpa.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bill W said:

It appeared that your link to the story you've written for the anthology failed, but Northie explained to me about why that had happened, so I apologize for bothering you.  Mea culpa.  

No problem. Thanks for looking out for me. I’ve made errors posting stories for an anthology before. I figured I’d messed up again. 

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Better late than never!  I can wait to read your entry. 

There will be a few more trickling in as the proof team completes the backlog of submitted stories.  October first is the deadline to get stories to the proof team, not to post the links.  ;)  

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Bill W said:

Better late than never!  I can wait to read your entry. 

Can wait... or can't wait? I got it in on Saturday, so it was just under the wire. Parker Owen turned it around in one day yesterday (Thanks, Dude!!!), and I posted it today. I have a strong sense that it's gonna be the start of my next series. I never planned a family saga as well as Mark Arbour did, but one seems to be emerging. I guess I might have to go back at some point and make them chronological.

• Like 3